SA/Online Only?? WTF

What is the sudden trend with these girls on SA asking for Online Only Arrangements??

Do they really think a guy will send them money for photos & videos that can be found FREE online?

I'm sure there's a few guys that do this, for whatever reason.

Its just really annoying when I get about 10 messages a day asking if I want to send them money for photos?

They get all pissed off when I tell them no.

Go start a Kickstarter like every other idiot to fund your college!!
What is the sudden trend with these girls on SA asking for Online Only Arrangements??

Do they really think a guy will send them money for photos & videos that can be found FREE online?

I'm sure there's a few guys that do this, for whatever reason.

Its just really annoying when I get about 10 messages a day asking if I want to send them money for photos?

They get all pissed off when I tell them no.

Go start a Kickstarter like every other idiot to fund your college!! Originally Posted by DrivesAllDay
Funny you mentioned Kickstarter. Many SA girls (particularly new-to-the-scene girls) literally think SA is a GoFundMe type site. They think they can sign up and guys will wire them money and they Won't....Have....To.....Fuck.. ....

Fortunately there are many (many) Straight Hookers and "knows what this is all about" girls on SA. Our role as hobbyists is to sift through all the SA girls and determine the useless ones from Pro Ho's, and the Pro Ho's are there.....!!!

More "online arrangements only" and "platonic only" and "pics only" girls on SA just within the past couple years. There will be MORE of them as SA gets more national press: multiple articles in women's magazines, Dr. Phil specials, CNN Lisa Ling specials, etc. Many SA girls literally think they can get paid WITHOUT Fucking.....

SA is a TRIP. It's almost like a civilian-bar now. Straight Ho's mixed in with "you have to EARN me!" type girls. Guess which type PGH hobbyists gravitate to and pay for their time.....?
I ran across a number of them that ask for online only. I explain that doesn't work for me and move on. I recommend against trying to convince them to meet. I did that once...then realized how easily I had done it...and how easily I could get into trouble doing it.
Believe it or not there are dudes that do that shit and thats what fuels it. Same goes for dudes who offer these girls 300/400 a visit, fucking nonsense.
I had to agree to a bunch of "rules" last time I joined. One of them was SA was not for selling pix or online arrangements. I wonder if the girls see these rules now too?
Hey Blkstocking - not sure what trouble you are saying you could get into?
Hey Blkstocking - not sure what trouble you are saying you could get into? Originally Posted by Don Stephens
He is talk about the rules on SA.

I suggest male SA members start report the online only/photo SB as these arrangement types are against the rules.

Maybe it will help cut down on the number of them that will waste our time.
I do it as a Fin Domme. I have 3 SA clients I've never even met that send me torrid, sephora, and hot topic gift cards from there. It's their thing, they get off on being used.
If this happens to you just report the girls profile and use the message or her profile as evidence and the site will ban them,....its in the terms now that you can't sell pics or do online only on their site, I've had 3 or 4 girls profiles deleted already for it
FinDom, there’s a business I need to get into. Money for nothing, and the chicks for free! What a country!
Milk and Honey!
Just because some guys don't go for that kind of "service" doesn't make it a bad thing.
Lots of gentlemen don't really want to go past the fantasy state and prefer to keep things online.
Just because some guys don't go for that kind of "service" doesn't make it a bad thing.
Lots of gentlemen don't really want to go past the fantasy state and prefer to keep things online. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Hey, I thought you were retired?
Hey, I thought you were retired? Originally Posted by bambino
I retired from the "Nightmare" of TOS.

I thought everyone knew hookers never really retire. Least that's what I was led to believe.

I am taking things a lot easier now and using my time for ME first.

https://youtu.be/UPw-3e_pzqU
I retired from the "Nightmare" of TOS.

I thought everyone knew hookers never really retire. Least that's what I was led to believe.

I am taking things a lot easier now and using my time for ME first.

https://youtu.be/UPw-3e_pzqU Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Yeah, it’s a BAD DREAM there nowadays. Good to hear you’re enjoying yourself.
I don't think you could believe the amount of stress relieved by just leaving that site.
Still making up my mind about this one. LMAO