NightmareGirl

So this pretentious cunt puts out this complete lie:

e: And... we've got a creepy weirdo...
Postby Dreamgirl on Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:42 pm
Titsfuck or Spazzer. Or my recent stalker/text message harasser has been Bambino/Josie Wales

I can unequivocally say this is a complete lie. I have not PMed, texted or stalked her. It’s a complete lie. I saw her once, about 4 yrs ago. That was the extent of my dealings with her. Period. This is an absolute lie. She can go fuck herself.
I've never even spoke to this girl. Where is she from? TOS? I sorta got kicked off there a good while ago. Isn't that right Jinny?
I've never even spoke to this girl. Where is she from? TOS? I sorta got kicked off there a good while ago. Isn't that right Jinny? Originally Posted by spazzer
Hey Bro, this goofy Ho mentioned you. Where you stalking her too? Maybe it was just Tatts? She’s so stupid she got confused.
I’ve posted a screen shot of a text from you dated 6/14/2018 on my Twitter.

For anyone to see please stop stalking me

Twitter@dreamgirlgfe
What you say, Bambino?
Is she right or wrong?
What you say, Bambino?
Is she right or wrong? Originally Posted by noginworking
Not this Bambino. She’s either crazy, or a pathological liar. Or both. The crazy bitch is stalking me.
DR, go back and just keep soiling TOS, please.
Don't bring your b.s. here too, along with WR III.

It's ok, it's not your fault your stupid....it's All you have!

I’ve posted a screen shot of a text from you dated 6/14/2018 on my Twitter.

For anyone to see please stop stalking me

Twitter@dreamgirlgfe Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
It's ok, it's not your fault your stupid....it's All you have! Originally Posted by rebusknebus
Hi there

Could you please stop calling my co-workers names? Thanks!
I can't help myself. I have to point out the irony of using your vs you're, twice no less, then calling somebody stupid in the same sentence ...just smh
I can't help myself. I have to point out the irony of using your vs you're, twice no less, then calling somebody stupid in the same sentence ...just smh Originally Posted by travelnman0129
Haha. Good point. I’ve learned that Grammar, punctuation, and logic are not at the top of an internet bullies checklist.

The name calling is childish at best. And an ineffective way for an adult to communicate.

Anyway, I’ve posted the screen shot on my twitter and have more proof beyond that.

Have a great day everyone!
DG...Im not looking to call you names. I'm simply stating I've never spoke to you or stalked any girl. Please exclude me from this. And I haven't been on Indys in a long time.

Thank you
DG...Im not looking to call you names. I'm simply stating I've never spoke to you or stalked any girl. Please exclude me from this. And I haven't been on Indys in a long time.

Thank you Originally Posted by spazzer
Absolutely Spazzer. That is true and I apologize for including you without any proof.
Folks, let's stop,with the insults please!
No place for that here.

FWIW, did anyone think it's tatasddd/titsfuck fucking shit up again? Just throwing it out there.

Peace
PK
No place for that here.

FWIW, did anyone think it's tatasddd/titsfuck fucking shit up again? Just throwing it out there.

Peace
PK Originally Posted by Loki Pk
He’s the prime suspect. DG shouldn’t be saying it’s me. I haven’t contacted her in years. And have no interest in contacting her.
No place for that here.

Peace
PK Originally Posted by Loki Pk
Thank you. And yes I’m fairly certain some of the prank texts I get are titsfuck. THey are pretty easy to spot. However, this text popped up with Bambino’s name because he is a contact in my phone from when we met 4 years ago.

No getting around that one

I’ve had the same work number for five years and no harassing texts until this day. I believe he realized I knew who it was and then sent a variety of harassment texts from different numbers. I cannot prove this and that is why I only posted on twitter about the one I can actually prove.

Hope everyone is enjoying the day