This is a thread for all the black guys who are Different from the rest of the black guys to let the No Black Men Allowed ladies to know you're Special and OK/safe to see..

Let the women who advertise No Black People Allowed know you're not like the rest of the black men!

Post a brief intro about why you're better than the rest of your fellow black men and your availability.

& Please stay on topic;

only black men whom are interested in seeing women who openly advertise for them to stay the fuck away from them should be posting on this thread.

So if you are NOT A BLACK MAN you should not be posting on this thread... No NOT BLACK MEN ALLOWED on this thread
Stop trying to make them feel bad for making a personal decision
And if you are not a black man interested in seeing women who advertise that they don't want to see you,
You Obviously do not RESPECT the PREFERENCE of this thread!
I was born a poor black child in the country...

Then I moved into the city... that's when I realized I was not black.
while i applaud your effort, this is still wont work. Why do i have to beg to looked at for more than mthe color of my skin? Me listing my qualifications to people that will still hate me at the end of the day is wasteful. I served 8 YEARS in the NAVY, currently a college student, never been in trouble with the law, never been a pimp, never shorted a provider any pay she earned and with all that said, there will still be those that will continue to refuse to see me because i am black. I'm at the point where I don't feel like i have to explain myself for service.
and to brad: fuck their personal decisions. until you see ad after ad of providers that deny you because of your race, you'll continue to make privileged comments like that.
Notice me senpai
Am I black?
Am I black? Originally Posted by pyramider
No. You're short a good 7 or 8 inches.
I got money and I always pay what I owe. I come when I say I will and leave with no fuss when I'm done.
  • grean
  • 01-14-2017, 09:07 PM
No. You're short a good 7 or 8 inches. Originally Posted by TinMan
You forgot the ".3......

So really only 6.7 or 7.7 short, cmon TinMan.
  • grean
  • 01-14-2017, 09:13 PM
Bitches will be bitches. Ben, Andy, and Ulysses are all green and should be the only color hookers care about.
Imfao
and yall hispanic women down south need to STOP you are NOT white. they are trying to ship yall back to mexico anyways.

Just because yall hair grow silky and straight like their, and your skin complexion sometimes be white and you can come off as a white woman, doesn't make you better than black people either.

I noticed a couple hispanic women coming to take up for racism around here... just STOP!! they talking about your hispanic ass just like they talking shit about my black ass.

see up north its not like that, black people andd hispanic people feel like they one in the same up here pretty much. Down south all yall living in some racist ass bullshit and i am SOOOOO happy i don't got to subject myself the bullshit no more. lol not to mention the LOW TO DA FLO` rates... lol

I'm not trying to argue, and you just sound ignorant trying to say this is no big deal. If you had to wake up everyday and see no Mexicans Allowed, No Puerto Ricans allowed, IN EVERY OTHER AD , i'm sure you would not think the shit was soo easy breezy cool... You dont even kno what its like to black and your family didnt buld this country on their back FOR FREE , maybe for little pay but not ENSLAVED, robbed of your native language and families broken apart...

You need to go sit your ass down somewhere and get out of us black people and white peoples business and go roll a enchilada...
This debate has got nothing to do with you. Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle

Maybe the better way to screen is stop being a cheap HOE Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle

Im going to leave this here
Let the women who advertise No Black People Allowed know you're not like the rest of the black men!

Post a brief intro about why you're better than the rest of your fellow black men and your availability.

& Please stay on topic;

only black men whom are interested in seeing women who openly advertise for them to stay the fuck away from them should be posting on this thread.

So if you are NOT A BLACK MAN you should not be posting on this thread... No NOT BLACK MEN ALLOWED on this thread Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
This isn't going to get them in to see a NBA whore