Read fast -it probably won’t be here long

This will probably get removed and I may even get banned (oh no). I’ll risk it:
I may not have as many reviews as others or kiss the right asses or hump the right legs but I’m getting pretty tired of being singled out by admin. If my post mentions anything the SEEMS like it might be an ISO it gets removed yet 90% of the posts here are cleverly disguised ISOs -or ads. Now I post a review and get a message saying it does not meet the criteria because no activities took place so I won’t get BCD credit. Why waste my time? I feel like a teenager in jr high who can’t set at the popular table because “Billy don’t like you”.
Whose Cheerios did I piss in? Is It just Power trips? This site is drying up faster than my balls.. just look at the “please delete my account” posts. Partly because of the new law and partly because of admin -IMHO. ...am I gonna be sent to my room now Daddy?
The "no activities" means no BCD credit has always been a rule. Not sure why this is a surprise to you.
Define “no activities” -I’ve been to places where there were NO activities. If I cum-that’s activity
It would appear if there is only self gratification and no sexual contact from the provider, that's considered "no activity".
A lot of useful and important information was posted in Stickies that got deleted in the changes that occurred after the shutdown(s). Now for many things we're left to depend on our memories or our ability to read the minds of the Mods to figure out what they're thinking. The guidelines for Strip Club reviews were in this thread:
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=11904
I thought there used to be a similar one for other reviews, but I can't seem to locate it. Maybe someone else knows where to look. But yes, "no activities" or "no extras" has always been the guideline as far as I can remember.
Who did you write the review on. You can discuss in this forum if you feel like you want to get the information out.
It is doubtful that you ISOs were that "cleverly" written judging by your other posts.
It is doubtful that you ISOs were that "cleverly" written judging by your other posts. Originally Posted by pyramider
I’m not sure what you mean by that smart ass statement (nor do I give a shit) but before you start checking my cleverness -or lack of, you need to learn to proofread your own post ... you left out an “r” Einstein.
never mind pyramider, he didn't reach 45,000 posts by eliminating smart ass comments from his repertoire. he needs something to distract from his 2.3 inches of dangling death (is that the right size? ).

by the way.. if you get banned, can I have your avatar?