Etiquette Question

So here is my question, I will try to set something up. So I send out my first messages to someone waiting for a response. How long should I wait before I send a message to a second possible date? Some ladies take a while to respond, sometimes like over 12 hours. However they then get butt hurt that I got tired of waiting on them.

Anyone else having experienced same issues?
Ladies, what’s your take on this issue?

You are the providers... I realize there is risk for all involved. My time is just as important as yours. I respect situations, I understand delays, what kind of timeframe should a man respectfully wait in your opinion?
I see one provider that responds within a few hours (3 or 4) most of the time and sometimes she doesn't respond for 12+ hours. She has cost herself a lot of $$$$ with me, as I have moved on several times during the 12 hour wait. If I know the provider and her talents meet my desires, I am a little more patient. I usually schedule the day before I meet with a provider, so this helps with some of the anxiety of late responses. I see a couple providers who respond within an hour most of the time and they are fantastic. Response time/set up time (the whole process) is important to me and is one of the criteria I rate providers. I have found ""great sex" has made me very forgiving with some response times though.
Sorry, this is not a prom date you are seeking. The girls you want are usually professionals, but all have personal lives, regular clients and other things that mean you may not get a response like your doctor's office. There is nothing wrong with sending out multiple messages.

After your love for the hour has agreed to a time and day, courtesy is you respond to late messages with a polite - "sorry but I have other plans now".

If they are professionals, they'll ask you to try again when you're free. If they blow up on you - it's a BSC flag you should pay attention to.
No... not thinking a prom date... but business. Like for real business. Money is expected, money is exchanged, time is money. If I buy a computer it cost me money. I go when the store is open. I know the hours and I as willing to work around the schedule to make it happen.

So if you shop around you can find a store open. When you shop around here, I have had providers lock up shop because I said I found someone else. That was not me being rude. I just did not have time to wait on the one provider, so I went to the next.

Is that really wrong?
And I have received those black flags from some ladies in the past. I just wanted other people opinions. Thank you for all the response.
I would assume after an hour that it would be safe to move on. I only DONT respond while I’m off-duty. I have someone to help answer texts if I’m in session. ����♀️
The guy is in complete control of the meeting
--if he wants to wait, fine, if he wants to find another girl --fine
If a girl does not reply to a guy within an hour, she usually has other plans-
--GUYS---CHECK THE GIRLS PROFILE TO SEE HOW (thru what method) SHE WANTS YOU TO CONTACT HER-
-I OFTEN MISS GUYS BECAUSE THEY CONTACT ME ON PM THRu ECCIE, WHEN MY PROFILE SAYS phone OR text for appt--
Many girl are NOT on eccie all the time,
but will reply to phone call or text
ilovron-burgundy--are you a guy or a girl? you question sounds like a guy but your image gallery is a girl?????
I’m a guy, just posting pics of dream outfits I’d love to see on a girl :-)
OP, I love your avatar. We have the same taste in women. As for the hit and miss of calls and emails I appreciate the women that will get me verified and if something pops up later it’s much easier to connect. No pun intended.
Nothing wrong with a plan A , B or C imo however I would mention in your communication your window of opportunity so anyone you’ve contacted can be aware and possibly reply within a timeframe that can afford the both of you the ability to schedule
So sweet of you to wonder but you should always have an A and a B
If it's someone specific I really want to see, I try to set it up the day before to give it the best chance of happening. If I want someone today, right now, I message A, and then message B if I don't hear from A within half an hour or so. I keep going down the list until someone responds. I don't think there's an etiquette. If plan A is busy, I move on and try again another time.
Keep in mine of the screening time if you want same day
I a answer my text and emails pm right way
unless I have my mouth full

Not every one is like me tho , I don't have to answer to family or hide what I'm doing ..