Requesting an outfit for a session

• DFW3
  • 01-28-2020, 08:23 AM
I have never requested an outfit for a session, but it has crossed my mind a time or two. Can any of you provide me some insight into if this is acceptable or not, and if so, what your experience has been? I don’t have anything crazy in mind just normal clothes. Any lessons learned?
Unless I’m requesting an outfit I’ve seen the provider wear in her pics, I will buy her what I want her to wear if I have a request.
  • BLM69
  • 01-28-2020, 09:20 AM
I always request her B-Day suit
  • DFW3
  • 01-28-2020, 09:21 AM
Thats good to know thanks for the input. In this particular case it’s an outfit in their posted pictures on their bio page. I may buy some for later on tho!
It never hurts to ask, the worst thing she can say is "no", but most providers will accept and do outfit requests.
I say ask away ...I love outfit requests ....a little notice is wonderful though as to be able to accommodate obviously

A memorable request once for me was a police woman outfit ....that was fun
I say ask away ...I love outfit requests ....a little notice is wonderful though as to be able to accommodate obviously

A memorable request once for me was a police woman outfit ....that was fun Originally Posted by Analeese
ooooooh, stop and frisk!
ooooooh, stop and frisk! Originally Posted by corona
It’ll make you wanna misbehave and break the law more often , right ?! Lol
It’ll make you wanna misbehave and break the law more often , right ?! Lol Originally Posted by Analeese
absolutely! I've been naughty Officer Ana!!
I have never requested an outfit for a session, but it has crossed my mind a time or two. Can any of you provide me some insight into if this is acceptable or not, and if so, what your experience has been? I don’t have anything crazy in mind just normal clothes. Any lessons learned? Originally Posted by DFW3
I’ve been requested to wear some very weird outfits before, there was one outfit that was super uncomfortable, it was a Dom leather outfit and it pinched the skin and the way it rode up my ass was pulling my little butt hairs that my razor can’t reach sometimes.. lmao
I love making requests if it's a 1hr outcall. Most of the time i buy them outfits.
The girls I've seen have never asked, except for Madison White. I couldn't believe it. Nothing wrong with the request. Go for it.
Hi All! I kind of have outfits for all kinds of occasions so I change clothes 500 times a day anyway just playing around with the clothes and now that I'm coming out of retirement I figured why not