What's your thoughts on touring?

I am really interested in touring, I am getting ready to start modeling for a well known model agency which means I'm going to be going to different places through out the US and I still want to work while doing so, I have hired a well known screening company for all my advertising and client screening.... So where would some good touring spots to go to and where should I stay away from?
All opinions welcome.
Xoxo,
Lindsay
Come to Topeka, we are the forgotten bastard child of Kansas for providers touring roflmao.
Im not sure I'd call a ~60 min trip from KC MO to Topeka KS "touring".

I personally rarely see touring girls. The reasons are several.
While your at it come to Odessa on your tour schedule too!
Odessa needs quality providers bad..was there last year and it was slim pickings.
It depends on how extensive your tour is. If it's just a regional one, Omaha, Des Moines, St. Louis, Springfield, Manhattan / Topeka, Tulsa, Wichita and Oklahoma City seem to be popular.

If you're going out a little further, Chicago and the Twin Cities seems to be popular. Then again, some people like to go someplace warm like the Gulf Coast States. The one place you probably shouldn't go would be Texas. That market is pretty saturated.

Maybe you might browse some of the various citys' showcases on here. Places that seem fun and don't have a lot of providers might be a good place to visit. Places that seem fun and have a decent chuck of providers who are all making better money than here might also be cool.
It depends on how extensive your tour is. If it's just a regional one, Omaha, Des Moines, St. Louis, Springfield, Manhattan / Topeka, Tulsa, Wichita and Oklahoma City seem to be popular.

If you're going out a little further, Chicago and the Twin Cities seems to be popular. Then again, some people like to go someplace warm like the Gulf Coast States. The one place you probably shouldn't go would be Texas. That market is pretty saturated.

Maybe you might browse some of the various citys' showcases on here. Places that seem fun and don't have a lot of providers might be a good place to visit. Places that seem fun and have a decent chuck of providers who are all making better money than here might also be cool. Originally Posted by CaptainKaos
CaptainKaos sir meaning know disrspect but I would hardly call Topeka a popluar touring spot, the only one that has visited most frequently is the lovely and very Sexy Kaylen. Staci Stacked and Monique I believe have visted a couple times.

other than that providers just by pass topeka for places like Kansas City and Wichita. I have tried for years to entice ladies to come but alas somethign always comes up on my end when they finally show up.

Not sure when or if Kaylen or Staci Stack and her lady friends will visit Topeka again, but it is not a popular spot for touring ladies.

Maybe you might browse some of the various citys' showcases on here. Places that seem fun and don't have a lot of providers might be a good place to visit. Places that seem fun and have a decent chuck of providers who are all making better money than here might also be cool. Originally Posted by CaptainKaos

Springfield, New York, Chicago, Atlanta.. When I tour it's going to be in states that I have to do modeling in that way I can kill 2 birds .. I have just recently hired a professional screener who is gonna do all my advertising and client screening for me, as well as set up all my touring spots. I am very happy with my choices that I have chose in this business because I am growing more and more everyday and learning so much more about this business.
Xoxo,
Lindsay
LOL, I meant that if she wanted to take a tour of nearby cities, I've noticed that some girls do visit Topeka, albeit as part of a Topeka region (anywhere from Lawrence to Manhattan) visit and usually for just a day. I'm sorry that the women don't stop their often, but at least you have sasnak (LOL just kidding).
LOL, I meant that if she wanted to take a tour of nearby cities, I've noticed that some girls do visit Topeka, albeit as part of a Topeka region (anywhere from Lawrence to Manhattan) visit and usually for just a day. I'm sorry that the women don't stop their often, but at least you have sasnak (LOL just kidding). Originally Posted by CaptainKaos
I want to travel and not an hour away from home..
Xoxo,
Lindsay
I want to travel and not an hour away from home..
Xoxo,
Lindsay Originally Posted by OLindsay
Well ditto Lindsay, I have to drive an hour or two to see the decent ladies in KC or Wichita
LOL, I meant that if she wanted to take a tour of nearby cities, I've noticed that some girls do visit Topeka, albeit as part of a Topeka region (anywhere from Lawrence to Manhattan) visit and usually for just a day. I'm sorry that the women don't stop their often, but at least you have sasnak (LOL just kidding). Originally Posted by CaptainKaos
Screw Sad Snatch err Sasnak. I would rather go over to Leo's club at the least the women are hotter and a few are younger lol.
I have traveled extensively throughout the country over the years... When it comes to your big cities such as Chicago/ New York/ Atlanta, be prepared to spend large amounts of money for advertising, hotels, parking, ect... Remember that alot of time it comes down to supply and demand and in large cities the rate is often way less than less populated places...
I have traveled extensively throughout the country over the years... When it comes to your big cities such as Chicago/ New York/ Atlanta, be prepared to spend large amounts of money for advertising, hotels, parking, ect... Remember that alot of time it comes down to supply and demand and in large cities the rate is often way less than less populated places... Originally Posted by Mistress Chanel
I plan on doing lots of research on this before I do it. But thanks for the intel on this gir.
Xoxo,
Lindsay
I believe your professional screener should be up on game on all this if he is doing your advertising and touring schedule.