Face, Breasts or Ass?

I love women. I love they way they think differently than I do about the same subject. I love the way they smell. I love their curves, their fascination with hair, make-up and nails. Sometimes I like to sit and just listen to the women at work talk without joining in.

In the spirit of loving women...what physical part of a woman catches your eye first, and then what part do you come back to?

For instance I always look at a woman's face first, eyes and smile. Then, always and inevitably i find myself looking at her breasts. After that if they are what I like, I have to fight to keep eye contact. My eyes can't help it. They go right back to cleavage town.

I hate to admit it...but sometimes, I am fighting so hard to not check out a woman's breasts, I will not even hear what she has to say or catch her name. So to all you women who I have missed your name the first time...I apologize. But I loved your tits.
We would need some of these fine ladies to post pics of all 3 to truly make a decision.
Natural boobs, nice smile, generally look like she enjoy's what she does. I don't mind a girl with some extra padding, but if her belly covers up the vag then I don't think we will have a good time.
I love booty. I always look at girls butts when I'm walking around. If a girl has a flat butt I don't like it so much. I love the big round ones! Like coco austin
boobs... and more to the point cleavage... i love good cleavage
Natural boobs love em.....
Xoxo,
Lindsay
It's all about the booty for me with her face a very close second. Women can have A-cups for all I care.
  • guykc
  • 01-12-2013, 01:40 PM
i am a ass man for sure!!!
Booty man than boobs.

I love to see her booty move as she walks. I am with Destiny I like the booty with curves to it.

The boobs I like them C cup and above I like to play with them, bury my face in them and see them bounce. Can be fake or real does not bother me
I love girls with big boobs ... I like some man mades but definitely all natural is the best .
Mona Lisa I like your boobs and ass.
ASS
So far ya'll have just said ass and tits have no face lol! I personally look at face first. A beautiful face retains beauty. Tits and ass get wrinkled and droop! hehehe
So far ya'll have just said ass and tits have no face lol! I personally look at face first. A beautiful face retains beauty. Tits and ass get wrinkled and droop! hehehe Originally Posted by Gemma34
But I take it why it lasts LOL. You my dear have a fantastic booty
@DD hilarious! but very true. ....and thank you! I suppose Its still looks good for a 34 yr old ass! lol