The Time Has Come for me to take a Vacation

Ladies and gentleman of hobby land, I just wanted to thank you all for the drama, humerous posts, pictures and the like.

However it is time for me to take a little break so I can focus on school for the next 5 months. I am taking 15 hours this semester and need to focus on that.

I just wanted to thank Staci Stacked for the most awesome date of my hobbying career and helping me complete my hobby bucket list this past Friday.

To all the other ladies I have communicated with over the past few weeks, months or even years. Thank you for sharing your pictures and stories with me.

See you all again in May, if time allows I will still and try to stop in but for it is see you later.

Take care and play safe
BYE
Oen, good luck, study hard, and try to have fun when time/funds allow!

DD, good to know the leaf you seemed to turn over was so long lasting.
Good luck O!
Study hard, Oenghus! The rewards will be worth the sacrifice.
  • Modda
  • 01-13-2013, 10:55 AM
Oh...man...if you are going to take a break from this site then who is going to comment on photo shoots of our lovely ladies? All their threads are going to be pale..come on man

Anyhow good luck and focus on your main task.
Ladies and gentleman of hobby land, I just wanted to thank you all for the drama, humerous posts, pictures and the like.

However it is time for me to take a little break so I can focus on school for the next 5 months. I am taking 15 hours this semester and need to focus on that.

I just wanted to thank Staci Stacked for the most awesome date of my hobbying career and helping me complete my hobby bucket list this past Friday.

To all the other ladies I have communicated with over the past few weeks, months or even years. Thank you for sharing your pictures and stories with me.

See you all again in May, if time allows I will still and try to stop in but for it is see you later.

Take care and play safe Originally Posted by Oenghus
Oenghus,

You are a very sweet guy and I'm glad we've been able to make such a great connection! Don't ever change.

I wish you the best in school and I hope to see you when your schedule allows time for it!

Sweet kisses,
Staci
Oh...man...if you are going to take a break from this site then who is going to comment on photo shoots of our lovely ladies? All their threads are going to be pale Originally Posted by modda

Hahahahaha

THAT was funny.
Oenghus,

You are a very sweet guy and I'm glad we've been able to make such a great connection! Don't ever change.

I wish you the best in school and I hope to see you when your schedule allows time for it!

Sweet kisses,
Staci Originally Posted by Staci Stacked
Staci,

I am glad we've been able to make such a connection as well. Thank you for the warm words and yes you will see me again.
Oh...man...if you are going to take a break from this site then who is going to comment on photo shoots of our lovely ladies? All their threads are going to be pale..come on man

Anyhow good luck and focus on your main task. Originally Posted by modda
Modda man you crack me up! A mod with a sense of humor who would have thunk it.
Hahahahaha

THAT was funny. Originally Posted by MsElena
Yes indeed....

I'm a bit confused though..I thought that usually providers announced they were taking a break and not any of the boys....

He kinda reminds me of another diva who supposedly made his "final post".....LOL

Oen, good luck, study hard, and try to have fun when time/funds allow!

DD, good to know the leaf you seemed to turn over was so long lasting. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
Thanks Sins and I will. After all isn't that what spring break is for to cut loose and have fun lmao
lol Mal. That was amusing.
Yes indeed....

I'm a bit confused though..I thought that usually providers announced they were taking a break and not any of the boys....

He kinda reminds me of another diva who supposedly made his "final post".....LOL

Originally Posted by malwoody
Mal go back into your hole and hibernate, I will be gone from here by Sundown and by the time you come out of your coma.
Just enjoying my final day on the board. After I posted this at some ungodly hour of 6am or such.
Mal go back into your hole and hibernate, I will be gone from here by Sundown and by the time you come out of your coma.
Just enjoying my final day on the board. After I posted this at some ungodly hour of 6am or such. Originally Posted by Oenghus
It's probably best you are taking a break, because at least IMO...you are Waaayyy too sensitive to be posting on a SHMB.....