What do you think ?

I'm doing right about now???
Waiting to see who replies to this?
Doing your hair and thinking about how the government is going to come together for a decision on raising the debt limit.
cruising Eccie, of course!
cruising Eccie, of course! Originally Posted by Gemma34
Nope and ken monk why don't you guess?
Nope and ken monk why don't you guess? Originally Posted by OLindsay

I did guess, you asked what you were doing right now, I said waiting to see who replies to this thread, which you were right? :P
I did guess, you asked what you were doing right now, I said waiting to see who replies to this thread, which you were right? :P Originally Posted by KenMonk
SMARTASS....
I did guess, you asked what you were doing right now, I said waiting to see who replies to this thread, which you were right? :P Originally Posted by KenMonk
Lmao
SMARTASS.... Originally Posted by ElamEno

Thank you

Most would call me an asshole though.
Thank you

Most would call me an asshole though. Originally Posted by KenMonk
Asshole is to harsh
Asshole is to harsh Originally Posted by OLindsay

Its alright, tell me how you really feel about me. I can take it.
Its alright, tell me how you really feel about me. I can take it. Originally Posted by KenMonk
I don't know you very well to say differently babe, so I said that was to harsh..
Xoxo,
Lindsay
Well I was at my house chilling with my db partner guys... Having a chill night is what we did . Some of the ladies on here are absolute dolls.
Xoxo,
Lindsay
well why didnt you say so i could have come over and been your dancing man bear.
Let's clear up some confusion.

In order to be a smartass, first you have to be smart. Otherwise you are just an ass.