URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P129484
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: North Houston
Activities: GFE, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, K9, CG, Mish
Hair Length and Color: Long blonde past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pretty girl with a beautiful smile, blue eyes, and fit body. About 5’8” and 125 lbs. Several piercings and tattoos. Very personable.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice

And expensive
Very hot girl but definitely not for bargain hunters!
Will have to get her on my radar ...
I saw her on Friday . I won’t repeat . Good looking girl but I didn’t care for the purple hair very mechanical and took phone calls and scheduled appointments during our time. She’s very high volume and she took about 5 calls . One guy told her he was in the area and could come then and I was with her at 1pm and she told him she would be available at 130 so then she tried to rush through the session . Cost me 250 I wish I had back
I saw her on Friday . I won’t repeat . Good looking girl but I didn’t care for the purple hair very mechanical and took phone calls and scheduled appointments during our time. She’s very high volume and she took about 5 calls . One guy told her he was in the area and could come then and I was with her at 1pm and she told him she would be available at 130 so then she tried to rush through the session . Cost me 250 I wish I had back Originally Posted by Htownastros1962
That sucks that you had such a different experience.
[/PRIVATE]you guys are going to single-handedly fuck up the whole hobby seeing wome who charge 400 and she uses her phone! That's your hour guys cmon, our nuts were designed for more than just blowing money and honestly she is okay. She ain't that hot. Geez, I feel like sometimes I'm single-handedly trying to save the hobby for us men. You don't pay your secretary even 40 an hour but you expect her undivided attention. When a female is with me it's my time. Period. Not mean, but cmon dudes. She either ignores the calla or she turns the phone off

• bbkid
  • 02-24-2022, 08:35 AM
I saw her on Friday . I won’t repeat . Good looking girl but I didn’t care for the purple hair very mechanical and took phone calls and scheduled appointments during our time. She’s very high volume and she took about 5 calls . One guy told her he was in the area and could come then and I was with her at 1pm and she told him she would be available at 130 so then she tried to rush through the session . Cost me 250 I wish I had back Originally Posted by Htownastros1962
Thanks for the info - good to know, sir.
Wow. Big private tag failure Pitroom.

And - big nope on this one now.
I saw Chloe back in mid-Jan and had the same experience as GT1369.

Tall, thin, attractive woman with great skills and not a clock watcher at all. We had a great time together, went over the scheduled hour, chatted for a while after that...and she never said a thing about it or checked her phone the entire time.

Of course, as anyone who has been in the hobby for a while knows, you mileage always varies.

And...she didn't have purple hair back then either so things can always change. ha
“College Cutie”’in her late 20’s? JFC guys, stop exaggerating
She’s 29 sh told me . But there’s people on think they are writing a love story. Just the details are all that’s needed not a fucking love story
Yeah, her P411 clearly says her real age (29) and she's not shy about talking about it person. Not sure where OP got the 'college cutie' thing but Chloe's not some 30+ year old pretending to be 22.