URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?67305-Cameron
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Westchase area
Activities: Convo,BBBJ X2,CW,Daty,K9,Convo
Hair Length and Color: Black past shoulders but up in a bun
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Short, nice set of tits DD's. Laid back super cool and accommodating.
Recommendation: Yes
Yes that's her but she isn't on here anymore. Just on OH2 from what I understand
Yes that's her but she isn't on here anymore. Just on OH2 from what I understand Originally Posted by IAmthem
You do know that you have violated her no review policy?? [Sarcastic Font]
I hate it when women put their hair up it means it’s not clean means they didn’t wash it I know this because I have four daughters and they have friends and they all do it they spend the night they get up the next morning they don’t take baths but they put their hair up
She said it was ok for me to post a review
I hate it when women put their hair up it means it’s not clean means they didn’t wash it I know this because I have four daughters and they have friends and they all do it they spend the night they get up the next morning they don’t take baths but they put their hair up Originally Posted by Htownastros1962
Guess you will be missing out on your dad of the year chances. You may need to teach your girls the importance of taking a bath. As for my experience with this provider she just got out of the tub before I got there. I took a shower and the tub was still wet as well as her hair smart guy.
Guess you will be missing out on your dad of the year chances. You may need to teach your girls the importance of taking a bath. As for my experience with this provider she just got out of the tub before I got there. I took a shower and the tub was still wet as well as her hair smart guy. Originally Posted by IAmthem
You sure the tub wasn’t wet from the guy before you?
Trust me, she wasn’t Clean it’s the only reason they put the hair in a bun
Yes that's her but she isn't on here anymore. Just on OH2 from what I understand Originally Posted by IAmthem
The no review policy is only applied if she gave u a bad time and u write about it.
How many times she gonna change her name lol
How many times she gonna change her name lol Originally Posted by junglemonkey

It seems like every time she gets a bad review she changes her name like it'll confuse us.