Maga one sided memories

Remember when not so long ago trumpf called haley Pelosi not once but twice. Trumpf is a continual gaffe machine between lies.
Let's shed some light on trumpfs biggly gaffes.
Cheap fakes!!!!!!!!

AWAHAAHAWASH

Remember that time he renegotiated nafta, what a loser.
Remember that time he renegotiated nafta, what a loser. Originally Posted by bigguyt
Or, the Abraham Peace Accords!!!!!!! Now there’s war there. It’s pretty hard to find Trump gaffes. They were few and far between. Bribes has several everyday.
"It's pretty hard to find trump gaffes"

YouTube proves otherwise.
My favorite recent trump gaffe was when he said he wouldn't offer a "refuttal". Lol. He said it multiple times, too, so he didn't misspeak. He's just a moron that doesn't know basic English.
Or, the Abraham Peace Accords!!!!!!! Now there’s war there. It’s pretty hard to find Trump gaffes. They were few and far between. Bribes has several everyday. Originally Posted by bambino
Snick
Not really gaffes, but pretty much every time he speaks he purposely says or does idiotic things.
The top of the list is mocking a crippled man.
The whole disinfectant solution for COVID was embarrassing but those things go on and on.
Thank god biden is in office. The world is much better off without peace.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fce_Eq...aCBrb3JlYSA%3D
“I like soldiers who weren’t captured” is one of his many fucked up comments. No respect for anyone.

And his cult expects others to feel sorry for him being grazed by a bullet.
That’s rich!! Be funny if he wasnt such a pathetic excuse for a human.

Let’s see if he cuts back on his rhetoric at the convention. I doubt it.
His cult is literally bursting at the seams with hypocritical morons. It's funny that they expect anyone to feel sorry for him almost getting shot. Hilarious, even.
... No, no there, lads - the Absolute BEST has to be that Salty
has been sayin' that Trump is gonna WIN yet-again in 2024!
Salty's been making that claim for over THREE (3) years now!

... Crikey! ... Now that's gotta be a MAGA one-sided memory!

#### Salty