Morisi out

Hey whir-a-gig aren't you happy we sent the military that money?
Another obaminable failure corrected by the military. That damn video!!!
  • CJOHN
  • 07-03-2013, 04:04 PM
Quiet...lol
  • CJOHN
  • 07-03-2013, 04:08 PM
Would that be peace and quiet ... lol
Obama is going to have lie to us on this one. No way (at least none I can see) he will call this what it truly is, a military coup d'état. Cannot wait to hear the spin on this one, he is very good at this and it is sure to be a classic.
Where is Hillary when he needs some one to fall on the sword?

I asked this a few days back while this was festering ... is Rice "on board" yet?
so fucken sick of hearing about tarbikki square

who gives a fuck ?
fucken back woods hillbillys if i ever saw some
The military takeover is a good thing for moderate pro-western influences in Egypt. They are the only institution that can move Egypt towards a western-style democracy that respects individual rights.

Had the MB; or the street crowds prevailed, more radical fundamental factions would ascend to power. The military prevents that - on an immediate level; but time will tell.
The only reason to fund the military is to guarantee Israel's security along the southern border. Other than that, Obama's policy towards the middle east has been a complete disaster.

But his ego is so large he will laughingly embarrass himself by trying to lay claim that what is happening in Cairo is routine process of democratization and stability. I expect he will say his famous Cairo apology speech was the foundation of the Egyptian changes !

Hey whir-a-gig aren't you happy we sent the military that money? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
  • CJ7
  • 07-03-2013, 04:53 PM
damn, I hope that miserable failure for a president doesn't get elected again

eos
damn, I hope that miserable failure for a president doesn't get elected again

eos Originally Posted by CJ7
Obama can't run again
That is your fucking defense of Obama's failures ?

He won therefore he must be right on the issues ?

Then the same can be said of any incumbent politician by your lame brain thinking.

CBJ you are a moron.
  • CJ7
  • 07-03-2013, 04:59 PM
Obama can't run again Originally Posted by nwarounder
naawwww, ya don't say !

eos
I thought they just had a new Constitution in Egypt. Apparently it was a "living document" that just died.

Not worth the paper it was written on.
Thank god that sharia shit (Egyptian Constitution) has been suspended !