Fox spends six minutes calling Mr. Rogers "an evil, evil man."

forgive me if you've seen this. But I just ran across this gem. they say that a generation of American kids who watched Mr. Rogers now feel they're "entitled" because they're "special."

Obviously none of these right wing wookiees ever raised kids.

Since he is on ignore I can only guess as to the stupid shit coming out of FuckZup's mouth but I read the title and looked it up. Cut and paste from Huffpost who took it from some liberal rag called Upworthy? Very weak. Also the "evil" part is called sarcasm. This is actually a story about a University study that took place several years ago (Tony Snow was still alive) that said our children had more self esteem that they need. Something that most people recognize today. Mr. Rogers became the obviously (except to FuckZup) over the top examply of why kids feels this way. So there is your real story, if you want to call it a story, University study from years ago says children have unrealistic expections about life and FuckZup has proven that he is still a moron.
  • CJ7
  • 07-04-2013, 09:27 AM
Since he is on ignore I can only guess as to the stupid shit coming out of FuckZup's mouth but I read the title and looked it up. Cut and paste from Huffpost who took it from some liberal rag called Upworthy? Very weak. Also the "evil" part is called sarcasm. This is actually a story about a University study that took place several years ago (Tony Snow was still alive) that said our children had more self esteem that they need. Something that most people recognize today. Mr. Rogers became the obviously (except to FuckZup) over the top examply of why kids feels this way. So there is your real story, if you want to call it a story, University study from years ago says children have unrealistic expections about life and FuckZup has proven that he is still a moron. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

you criticize on a guess?

actually its a clip/vid from Fox news

youre special too
you criticize on a guess?

youre special too Originally Posted by CJ7
Barley4Brains prefers to view it as a 'big ass' ASSumption on his part!
  • CJ7
  • 07-04-2013, 09:33 AM
Teach is so used to guessing then talking about shit he doesn't know anything about, its become second nature to him
I am commenting on the video and the video only. I also surmised the time period since Tony Snow is now dead. I am making assumptions about the pointlessness of FuckZup. So tell I guessed wrong.
  • CJ7
  • 07-04-2013, 09:42 AM
you guessed wrong
So you're telling the world that FuckZup shit a pearl of wisdom....just this once in this life?
forgive me if you've seen this. But I just ran across this gem. they say that a generation of American kids who watched Mr. Rogers now feel they're "entitled" because they're "special."

Obviously none of these right wing wookiees ever raised kids.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Glad to see you are concentrating on the important stuff.
One would think that with all of the practice guessing J Buttboy has had that he would have a better hit rate.
  • Old-T
  • 07-04-2013, 12:11 PM
Glad to see you are concentrating on the important stuff. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Gee, and I always thought raising kids right WAS the important stuff?

Tell me, what do you think is more important?
Gee, and I always thought raising kids right WAS the important stuff?

Tell me, what do you think is more important? Originally Posted by Old-T
I raised my son ALL by myself. NO grama or grandad helping me. Some girlfriends along the way but they did not love my son. He's 25 years old and did a 1yr tour in a desert in Iraq & a 1 year tour On a mountain in Afghanistan. GOD BLESS our US ARMY! With my foundation and our great US ARMY my son is a productive member of society. He is a conservative 25 year old man. I'm very proud of him.

He was not interested in watching Mr. Rogers, Barney, or sesame street when he was growing up.

He's working full time and going to school full time. He is paying for the sofa slugs to sit on their asses.
Gee IFFY! You didn't have your parents to help you raise your child? That IS special!

You're right to be proud of him. Unlike you, he got a decent job!
Since he is on ignore I can only guess as to the stupid shit coming out of FuckZup's mouth but I read the title and looked it up. Cut and paste from Huffpost who took it from some liberal rag called Upworthy? Very weak. Also the "evil" part is called sarcasm. This is actually a story about a University study that took place several years ago (Tony Snow was still alive) that said our children had more self esteem that they need. Something that most people recognize today. Mr. Rogers became the obviously (except to FuckZup) over the top examply of why kids feels this way. So there is your real story, if you want to call it a story, University study from years ago says children have unrealistic expections about life and FuckZup has proven that he is still a moron. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
If Im on ignore, BSwine, then IGNORE me. Dont post in my threads. Dont comment behind me.

Or just continue to be an ignorant fraud...

Doesnt bother me. Your credibility is beneath reproach.

And you asked for a picture of my JUNK!
We all know that Libtards are Special (Ed)