Oliver Stone Tells European Audience on Fourth of July 'The World is in Danger With Our Tyranny'

The article below thinks that Oliver Stone is being disgraceful. I don't. I think he is spot on. What do you think?

Dontcha just love it when pompous Hollywoodans speak ill of America on national holidays while traveling abroad?

Take Oliver Stone for example who on the Fourth of July actually said of the United States at a film festival in the Czech Republic, "The world is in danger with our tyranny."

As The Wrap reported moments ago, Stone also said during a press conference at the Karlovy Vary International Film Festival, "It's a disgrace that Obama is more concerned with hunting down Snowden than reforming these George Bush-style eavesdropping techniques...To me, Snowden is a hero, because he revealed secrets that we should all know, that the United States has repeatedly violated the Fourth Amendment."

"He should be welcomed, and offered asylum," Stoned continued, "but he has no place to hide because every country is intimidated by the United States. This should not be. This is what's wrong with the world today, and it's very important that the world recognizes and gives asylum to Snowden. Everyone in the world is impacted by the United States' Big Brother attitude toward the world."

But he didn't stop there.

In front of a room of mostly European journalists, Stone said, "We need countries to say no to the United States."

"The United States is the dominant power in the universe, with its eavesdropping abilities, cyber abilities," he continued. "And the world is in danger with our tyranny."

And this is what an American says in the Czech Republic on the Fourth of July.

How disgraceful.

America, as a concept, is the greatest ideal the world has ever known. The government of the United States, for probably the last 40-50 years, maybe longer, has been a huge destabilizing force in the world. Oliver Stone is right. So long as our government tries to dictate its will to the world by force, the world is in danger . . . from US!

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sh...#ixzz2Y9DSV4iE
Oliver Stone is the biggest crap-pot there is. He should be thrown out of the US. And you too.
Oliver Stone is the biggest crap-pot there is. He should be thrown out of the US. And you too. Originally Posted by BigLouie

Posted like a true believer in the FIRST AMENDMENT. No wonder you like Obaminable.
  • CJOHN
  • 07-05-2013, 05:35 AM
Oliver Stone is the biggest crap-pot there is. He should be thrown out of the US. And you too. Originally Posted by BigLouie

STEAL SUCKING GOV. FUND, CAUSE YOU NEED GOV. SUPPORT
STEAL SUCKING GOV. FUND, CAUSE YOU NEED GOV. SUPPORT

WTM? WTM?

WHERE THE SPERM? WHERE THE SPERM?
The article below thinks that Oliver Stone is being disgraceful. I don't. I think he is spot on. What do you think?

Dontcha just love it when pompous Hollywoodans speak ill of America on national holidays while traveling abroad?

Take Oliver Stone for example who on the Fourth of July actually said of the United States at a film festival in the Czech Republic, "The world is in danger with our tyranny."

As The Wrap reported moments ago, Stone also said during a press conference at the Karlovy Vary International Film Festival, "It's a disgrace that Obama is more concerned with hunting down Snowden than reforming these George Bush-style eavesdropping techniques...To me, Snowden is a hero, because he revealed secrets that we should all know, that the United States has repeatedly violated the Fourth Amendment."

"He should be welcomed, and offered asylum," Stoned continued, "but he has no place to hide because every country is intimidated by the United States. This should not be. This is what's wrong with the world today, and it's very important that the world recognizes and gives asylum to Snowden. Everyone in the world is impacted by the United States' Big Brother attitude toward the world."

But he didn't stop there.

In front of a room of mostly European journalists, Stone said, "We need countries to say no to the United States."

"The United States is the dominant power in the universe, with its eavesdropping abilities, cyber abilities," he continued. "And the world is in danger with our tyranny."

And this is what an American says in the Czech Republic on the Fourth of July.

How disgraceful.

America, as a concept, is the greatest ideal the world has ever known. The government of the United States, for probably the last 40-50 years, maybe longer, has been a huge destabilizing force in the world. Oliver Stone is right. So long as our government tries to dictate its will to the world by force, the world is in danger . . . from US!

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sh...#ixzz2Y9DSV4iE Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

You both are entitled to your opinions. Doesn't mean your right.
he just says all that shit to get attention, I believe he still resides in the US even with all the "tyranny".

Stone voted for Barack Obama as U.S. president in both the 2008 and 2012 elections, instead of John McCain and Mitt Romney, the GOP candidates for the presidency Stone was quoted as saying at the time: "I voted for Obama because...I think he's an intelligent individual I think he responds to difficulties well...very bright guy...far better choice yes" In 2012, Stone endorsed Ron Paul for the Republican nomination for President. He said that Paul is "the only one of anybody who's saying anything intelligent about the future of the world" then later: "I supported Ron Paul in the Republican primary ... but his domestic policy...made no SENSE" He ultimately voted for Barack Obama in the general election

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oliver_Stone