So what's "Abuse of Power?"

I don't see how this fits into "High Crimes and Misdemeanors." Is it even a crime? Not that I give the Dims much credit.
  • WTF
  • 12-10-2019, 08:01 AM
It is wtf Trump did by withholding funds to get a foriegn nation to get dirt on a domestic potential opponent that was beating Trump in polls at the time.

Pretty simple but evidently not for simpletons.
Charges against Rick Perry that were dismissed for 200, Alex.

They'll also be dismissed against trump and then he will win re election.
  • oeb11
  • 12-10-2019, 08:07 AM
It is clear that all the charges are DPST hper-partisanship blown up nothings that Obama and other DPST presidents conduct has inicluded.

The real charge is "Winning the Nov. 2016 election". That is what should be in the "Articles of Impeachment"
I hope the Senate gives this a thorough non-partisan examination and carefully publically looks at these "charges" - It will come back to bite the DPST's - as all reasonable folks are disgusted by their conduct that started with Kavanaugh and continues. Yet the DPST's and LSM would be screaming about partisanship if the roles were reversed.

Usual hypocrisy of the DPST's
It is wtf Trump did by withholding funds to get a foriegn nation to get dirt on a domestic potential opponent that was beating Trump in polls at the time.

Pretty simple but evidently not for simpletons. Originally Posted by WTF
Some people, right?

Pretty simple but evidently not for simpletons. Originally Posted by WTF
But that's not what any of the testimony actually says happened.

It's just a dream by the left to oust Trump.
Abuse of power yeah even the dims have not idea trying to say not giving away free money fast enough is some type of crime oh yea , now abuse of power ?
I don't see how this fits into "High Crimes and Misdemeanors." Is it even a crime? Not that I give the Dims much credit. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Some people, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sl_gO3uOds8

Abuse of power is what ever a majority of the House of Representatives can decide it is at any given time.
Abuse of power is what ever a majority of the House of Representatives can decide it is at any given time. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Please refer to post #9.
It is clear that all the charges are DPST hper-partisanship blown up nothings that Obama and other DPST presidents conduct has inicluded.

The real charge is "Winning the Nov. 2016 election". That is what should be in the "Articles of Impeachment"
I hope the Senate gives this a thorough non-partisan examination and carefully publically looks at these "charges" - It will come back to bite the DPST's - as all reasonable folks are disgusted by their conduct that started with Kavanaugh and continues. Yet the DPST's and LSM would be screaming about partisanship if the roles were reversed.

Usual hypocrisy of the DPST's Originally Posted by oeb11
This didn’t start with Kavanaugh, whoever he is. It started with arseholes like yous, Captain Amerosa. Yous are still crying because of 2008 and before.

How else did your country turn into a hates-ocracy?

It’s fucking embarrassing for yous.

When this is all overs, and it will be all overs, yous will still have to look in the mirrors every day and try and justify your miserable fucking existence. Who’s will yous blame then, Captain Americard?

Typically, you just names-call and shits on the board,
  • WTF
  • 12-10-2019, 12:45 PM
But that's not what any of the testimony actually says happened.

It's just a dream by the left to oust Trump. Originally Posted by eccielover
It was either charge him with abuse of power or make him show us his birth certificate. Oops, I mean his tax returns!
  • oeb11
  • 12-10-2019, 01:52 PM
This didn’t start with Kavanaugh, whoever he is. It started with arseholes like yous, Captain Amerosa. Yous are still crying because of 2008 and before.

How else did your country turn into a hates-ocracy?

It’s fucking embarrassing for yous.

When this is all overs, and it will be all overs, yous will still have to look in the mirrors every day and try and justify your miserable fucking existence. Who’s will yous blame then, Captain Americard?

Typically, you just names-call and shits on the board, Originally Posted by HoeHummer

It started with the Nov 2016 election of Trump as POTUS - and the deranged DPST "resistance".

The rest is self-description of your DPST efforts to stage a coup against the Constitution by any means necessary - bar none.

Even as Swalwell advocated nuclear weapon use against fellow Americans. Typical DPST's
TDS sufferers are the greatest Haters in America.
So what's "Abuse of Power?"-- Is when the House does not let some witnesses testify and lets others do so.

So what's "Abuse of Power?"-- Is when Hillary deletes her emails'

So what's "Abuse of Power?"-- Is when people die in Benghazi and odummer and clinton cover it up.