Has anyone seen Victoria

I am new to this "hobby" and was looking around on CL, and I found a post for Victoria, I did a google on her tele # and it led me to BP. Never knew about BP. anyway http://killeen.backpage.com/FemaleEs...t_e-21/3635269 please let me know

You never know

I just Might
ok, I got brave and gave her a call. WOW, this girl is more beautiful in person.
Would you care too share with the community something about activities and rates? I noticed you just joined this little family. There is a review section. Thanks for your input, but there needs too be more than "this girl is more beautiful in person" Some on here might think the type of post you did, is just a ad. Not saying thats what it is, but more information would be most helpful and welcomed. With all due respect: Ranchhand
quack....quack.....
i called her a few days ago.but she needed too much info. (what i did for a living and she wanted a photo of me) i think ill wait to see a review that can be backed up. im not calling this one a duck. but with only one post and just joining yesterday im sure you can understand my reluctance. my gut says shes legit but with these dallas girls(see the area code) they can be hit and miss and most are cbj.for me thats a deal breaker.....i loves me some GFE! she did say her rates were 100 for the half and 200 for the hour. good luck to anyone wantig to jump on the grenade. if its worth im sure ALL us hardlegs will be callin'. Have you seen those fuckin' pics!!!
LOL, well MY phone number search also led me to a Brunette named CARMEN..... but hey, the ad above CLEARLY STATES "100% Indy" and "No Agency".......so it has to be true.....

The BP ad was also posted by the same person that posted this ad for a BBW named Lexus http://killeen.backpage.com/FemaleEs...fun-21/3419157

IMO, this ad has the earmarks of "management".

Respectfully,

OldSarge
sarge i have had a session with lexus . not good but she is legit. she said they usually come from dallas together. thats why i say i think V may be legit also. i just feel she may have too many donts on her list to make it an enjoyable experience, no matter how pretty she is. if i wanna look and not touch ill go window shopping at the mall. same result but a helluva lot less money. again this is just my feeling ,not 1st hand exp, so dont take as gospel
Thanks for the candid feedback, Knotty Man.

I am sure Lexus and Veronica (and Carmen) are all legitimate providers. I will also give it a greater than 75% chance that they have "management".

The style of the ads, the embedded info found in certain files, the shared phone numbers, etc. all point to the Promise of Interesting Male Protection.

Personally, I only see TRUE independents. The thought of others screening, corresponding, booking and/or waiting outside..... well, that is not for me. BUT, I freely admit, that is my personal preference and I do not judge those who choose to see agency girls or those girls run by PIMPs.

These girls may be legit, but two different ladies with identically styled ads and the same phone number...... independent, they are not.

With the general lack of reviews, I am thinking about starting a thread where guys can simply state "so and so is Legit, offers xyz services and charges $$/hr and$/hh"

Perhaps that would be of value in our small community.

Respectfully,

OldSarge
hell yeah. i would love to become a more valued memeber of this community but im so comp illiterate i dont know how to even post a review so all i can do is add to reviews already posted.but your idea sarge would be invaluable to us wannabe upstanding citizens of this community. GO on wit yo bad self!
I like the idea OldSarge. Something simple would be great. Providers are so few and far between around here that I think it would work.
By the way, OldSarge, your posts have helped me. Thank You for doing what you do!
Definitely do it OldSarge, I for one would love something like that !