Nothing important, just a observation

I have often thought of the down side of living in the Waco area. As in there arent many providers around here.
I was perusing the board tonight as I often do, when I came to a realization. Waco is pretty much a wasteland for providers, as we are all aware.
I was looking at some of the showcases in the Dallas area, therefore the realization came too me. With all the beautiful providers in that area, if I were too live there, I would be homeless in 6 months.
Even at my age, I could spend my life savings pretty damn quick. By the way, the ladies in Austin are pretty damn hot also.
So thankfully I do live in this provider wasteland. So, therefore, I just decided to appreciate where I live. Occasionally I have a great time, and for that I am thankful. Damn I save a lot of money living here.
im visiting Waco tonight and I'm looking for some petite action., Any cance you can lead me to water?
That is some funny shit Ranchhand - guess there really is a silver lining to Waco. Some ladies stop by from time to time traveling to and from Dallas and Austin and I, like you, have enjoyed a number of them. We would probably have more stop if the ladies had a better response. You would think that with a population of 200,000 in the general area, there would be morehorny appreciative hobbiests in the area. We we ought to host the First Annual meet and greet party (I can't remember what they were called them in the old ASPD days). Maybe we could have it at the Baylor Student Life Center Pool!
A Waco meet and greet huh. Let me give that some thought. If we were too do that, we could give about 2 months notice, and I bet the only ones that would show up would be me and you. As for the gentleman coming too Waco looking some petite action around here, and wants too be led to water. Your best bet on that would be when you get to Waco if your coming from the south, keep on driving north about a 100 miles, thats about the closest your gonna find petite action.

Kind sir, I must inform you that there is no petite action, or for that matter, any action in this city. I think maybe there are about 2 ladies that advertise on backpage. Good luck with that. Sorry I cant be of much help to you. If you wait for petite action here, I am afraid you would grow cobwebs on your underware before that happens.