anyone on luckys heather

I have notice that luckys can be a hit or miss. I was wondering on if heather was really hot or just has a made up picture.
Seen Heather a few times. Mid-30's, good body (8.5 out of 10, some tats), face probably 7 out of 10, with beautiful blue eyes). Very enthusiastic provider. Great oral skills. I guess I should write a full review one day, but not today.
Seen Heather a few times. Mid-30's, good body (8.5 out of 10, some tats), face probably 7 out of 10, with beautiful blue eyes). Very enthusiastic provider. Great oral skills. I guess I should write a full review one day, but not today. Originally Posted by potatohead

thanks you saved me the time and $$. Im younger and like them under 30. The picture makes her seem 20.
PH one review had her doing cim. has that been your experience???? is dfk good?
PH one review had her doing cim. has that been your experience???? is dfk good? Originally Posted by flowerflower1
Yes, she does do CIM, and seemed to enjoy it, and yes, DFK is excellent as well (before CIM!!!).
thanks you saved me the time and $$. Im younger and like them under 30. The picture makes her seem 20. Originally Posted by jpjohnson7454
The picture is bait in switch I think. She is balding and heavily tatooed. She looked to be about late 30's/early 40's. Experience was good though, I was just disappointed in her looks
I had a very disappointing time with luckys, then gave them 2nd chance and stood outside the providers hotel door and she wouldnt get out of bed to answer the door.

Luckys is very hit or miss, in my case more misses than hits. They still haven't made it up to me. I've noticed they are posting to BP quite a bit now. Oh well, that's the game.