lendsey or becca

No experience here, and won't be.

Becca, the blonde in the bottom ad, her phone number is a LAND line in Houston and her photos are found on a defunct dating site and her age does not match in the ad (says she is both 21 and 25).

Lindsay's phone (top ad) is to a land line in Lakewood, CA. Her Pics say she is Jordan.

Good luck.
No experience here, and won't be.

Becca, the blonde in the bottom ad, her phone number is a LAND line in Houston and her photos are found on a defunct dating site and her age does not match in the ad (says she is both 21 and 25).

Lindsay's phone (top ad) is to a land line in Lakewood, CA. Her Pics say she is Jordan.

Good luck. Originally Posted by OldSarge

thanks Sarge i got a feeling i would loose alot of time and maybe money if it want for you.
Genesis Nicole is coming to killeen next week....why not sign up with her....??? Her ad is posted. In fact she is worth the drive to Austin...
Genesis Nicole is coming to killeen next week....why not sign up with her....??? Her ad is posted. In fact she is worth the drive to Austin... Originally Posted by sparta69
tru dat. that girl iz da shiznit. and a bag of chips!
OMG, I can't believe I missed this thread!!!

It is true, I will be in your area this week, so I hope to see some of you...

(blowing kisses)

~Genesis Nicole~
Holy chit.... I just saw Genesis Nicole in Killeen.....y'all be nice so she comes back to town again.... and again... LOL.
Holy chit.... I just saw Genesis Nicole in Killeen.....y'all be nice so she comes back to town again.... and again... LOL. Originally Posted by OldSarge
doin my part sarge. so far she says im the only eccie member to step up to the plate. cmon guys ! lets treat her right, and get her to make this a regular stop, shes DEFINITELY worth it
she is top shelf GFE.....but i am out of the country....and can't get back in time to see her....if you have any desire to see a hott, busty, GFE chocolate princess...she is the gal...
Old sarge.....you are killin' me.....!!!
I would see her in a heartbeat, but I dont have the references, she isnt newbi friendly, even though Im not a newbie. lol I am retired so no job information. Oh well my loss, but im getting used too it. lol
Holy chit.... I just saw Genesis Nicole in Killeen.....y'all be nice so she comes back to town again.... and again... LOL. Originally Posted by OldSarge
just got thru clearing the LZ sarge. tell the troops to come in! i got ur 6. tell her you wanna play army ( go lay on the bed and have her come blow the hell outta you)