Thank You Killeen!!! (Taking a bow...)

You men are AWESOME!!!!

Not only did I almost lose my mind when I walked into H-E-B and saw all these fine bodied, uniformed dressed men, BUT THEN...

I was treated like a princess by the gents who came to see me...

(you know who you are *wink*)

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I do believe that I will try to make regular stops thru there again, so be on the look out for me! *blowing kisses*

~Genesis Nicole~
Um yea, I must agree! We must have been to the same heb! Woo, the men in uniforms, and running around half naked on the jogging trails omg. I can't believe we ended up here at the same time! Doubles anyone, lol!
Do you really think anyone can handle a double with us????

That I would love to see *giggle*

~Genesis Nicole~
Well since we both know cpr I don't think it would be too much of a problem! Wish we could have stayed at the same place so we could have a girl pow wow. I can't sleep damn it! You aren't doing naked yoga are you? He he. Oh I'm delirous, don't pay attention. Night gen!
You know me soooooo well!

Yep, I woke up hot and horny and no one to play with so I'm breaking out the Wii for some naked Yoga...

Nighty Night Brit Brit <---(my nickname for her, no you can't steal it, ROTFLMBO)

~Gen Nicole~
Do you really think anyone can handle a double with us????

That I would love to see *giggle*

~Genesis Nicole~ Originally Posted by GenesisNicole
damn! if only i were a rich man. so much tits and ass i would lose my mind. i'd be in the funny farm writin on the padded walls "brit and gen sittn in a tree..." (in purple crayon of course)
You two really know how to hurt a guy. Naked yoga never sounded so inviting. If i want to keep following these posts i'll have to start taking medication for high blood pressure. In the meantime i guess deep breathing exercises will have to do. Now i have another great excuse to keep playing the lottery. This is going to be a loooonnnnggg night.
LOL, you men crack me up...

I had another nice visit to Killeen, but it will be awhile before I head down there again...

And the tour continues.

~Gen Nicole~