EvelynAlexandria & Gnostalgia FALSE REVIEW SCREENSHOTS FOR PROOF AND CURRENT PICS

His review:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1608589

I HAVE RECENT REVIEWS AS WELL AS RECENT PICS AND EVEN SENT A PICTURE OF ME HOLDING UP MY ID TO THE MODS SHOWING MY HAIR COLOR HAS NOT CHANGED AND I ALSO SENT AND STILL HAVE SCREENSHOTS OF OUR CONVERSATION SHOWING WE MET AT AGREED UPON TIME. MY SHOWCASE STATES CLEARLY I DONOT PROVIDE ANY BAREBACK SERVICES SO IT IS COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS FOR HIM TO EVEN TRY AND MAKE COMMENTS ABOUT THAT WHEN HE KNEW BEFORE COMING TO SEE ME. I WAS COMPLETELY OK WITH THE FACT HE IS A 90 YEAR OLD MAN EVEN THOUGH HE DID NOT MAKE ME AWARE OF THAT BEFORE SO OF COURSE I WAS HESITANT BUT STILL COURTEOUS AND SWEET HE HAD NO PROBLEMS WHEN HE LEFT OR THE FEW DAYS AFTER THAT WE SPOKE. IT IS NOT MY FAULT HE COULD NO GET OFF BECAUSE OF THE CONDOM MY SHOWCASE SAYS NO BB... SOOOOO DOES HE THINK HES AN EXCEPTION? THE INITIAL PROBLEM STARTED WITH MY REVIEW. I GAVE HIM A REVIEW RATE OF 100ROSES BEING THAT I AM NEW AND NEEDED THEM HE WOULD NOT POST MY REVIEW INSTEAD HE PESTERED ME. I HAVE THE SCREENSHOT TO SHOW AS WELL. INSTEAD OF LEAVING ME A REVIEW HE SENDS ME AN OK ON P411 a week later. I DECLINE BC MY REVIEW HAS YET TO BE POSTED THEN A LADY BY NICOLE COX CONTACTED ME ASKING ABOUT HIS COMPANY I SIMPLY REPLIED "Hes a sweetguy" WHEN I SHOULDNT HAVE SAID ANYTHING CONSIDERING MY REVIEW STILL WASNT PUT UP. HE FINALLY PUTS UP MY REVIEW AND THIS IS WHAT HE DECIDES TO PUT. I CONTACTED HIM LETTING HIM KNOW I WOULD BE TAKING THIS ACTION BC HE KNOWS IT IS FALSE.. It WAS NOT A BIG DEAL HE DID NOT PUT ME UP A REVIEW AS PROMISED THE FACT I GAVE REVIEW DISCOUNT AND HAD TO SIT THERE AS HE PESTERED ME ABOUT ME NOT DOING BAREBACK IS WHAT I AM UPSET ABOUT! HOWEVER I WILL NEVER PARTICIPATE IN BAREBACK BUT I STILL INDEED LOOK THE SAME VERY CLASSY ALSO HAVE SCREENSHOTS TO SHOW HE IS A BITTEROLD MAN AND WE DID MEET ON TIME! Thanks for your attention XOXO EvelynAlexandria
way to go for holding your ground & not feeding the BB trolls. I'm sorry this happened to you sweety but thanks for let all of us know! My DNS list extended
I've heard many stories about him through the years. Pushing boundaries, overstaying, haggling, etc. Soooo not worth the time and effort. Trying to be slick at 90...COME ON MAN! Smh
  • L.A.
  • 01-18-2016, 02:46 PM
Your showcase is very clear on what you do not offer so that never should have even been an issue during the session.
Wait a 90 year that knows how to use a pc.. sorry that happen to you.
Wait a 90 year that knows how to use a pc.. sorry that happen to you. Originally Posted by plove35

Your caps lock key appears to be working however the Enter key for new paragraphs does not.
Can't tell if you're exaggerating or not due to caps lock.
I already had had a session with the gentlman when I contacted you. I've seen him multiple times. This particular time, he asked for some advice on the situation where a provider contacted him wanting to see him for a review special.
From the texts I read your issue was that you recvd the okay request before a review was posted. He told you that he posts reviews from a computer and he felt providing him an okay had nothing to do with the review. And I agree with you. If it's a review special.Then, the review is part of the payment and you felt hadn't been paid in full.
I will tell you. He prepaid the session with me and then had to postpone due to a death in his family. The same death in the family that delayed his posting of your review that he told you about. I didn't see any mention of bareback anywhere or that you had any issues with him or the session. Just that he hadn't posted your review fast enough.
It's your business and I can't tell you how to run it. But if you're going to run a review special and then talk to them like they're a dog when they post a review fast enough on your time. Then you may not be happy with some of the results.
Only reason I even responded is name was mentioned. You both have valid points and it probably could have been resolved without getting a negative review had you been more tactful.
A Tempest in A TEAPOT.
A Tempest in A TEAPOT. Originally Posted by Gnostalgia
Beware who has the handle of that teapot
You should remove GFE from your profile. VERY misleading.
You should remove GFE from your profile. VERY misleading. Originally Posted by mediavolume
+1 Doug.
You should remove GFE from your profile. VERY misleading. Originally Posted by mediavolume
sorry, +1 Mediavolume.
looks to me like one more example of a rookie Provider blowing up over nothing.. I read the review, it was calm, fair, and said nothing you don't repeat in your diatribe.. perhaps a disagreement over GFE, nothing more.

and btw, you discredit yourself when you exaggerate, calling him 90 years old.. it makes you look like a petulant child.