Address: near 635 and Walnut Hill
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: bbbj x 2, cfs x 2
Session Length: 30 minutes
Fee: 80+tip
Hair Color and Length: long blonde wig
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: average build, no breasts yet, about 5-9. photos fairly accurate
Recommendation: Yes
Her photos show (apparently photoshopped) breasts so how can you say they are accurate?
"Fairly" accurate... Ok. I get it. Nevermind.
I've seen her ad on Craigslist ,someone who was apparently not satisfied, commented it was just a guy with a wig on . The pictures don't look like a guy.
I've seen her ad on Craigslist ,someone who was apparently not satisfied, commented it was just a guy with a wig on . The pictures don't look like a guy. Originally Posted by Caravano
Pictures are photoshopped, no question. But they are of her, as opposed to belonging to someone else. Most people would classify a TV as a guy with a wig, I suppose I see the difference between a TV and a TS, is that the TS is taking hormones and/or has breast enhancement.

As BG has pointed out multiple times, there are very few TS providers that can always pass as female; something always gives them away, to varying degrees. In the end, everyone has to decide where they draw a line

Leyla was not the most feminine provider I've seen, but neither was she bitchy or suffering from GDS, lol
Thanks for clearing that up TL. When someone photoshops their ad pics to the extent of showing tits that don't exist, some of us would not be as forgiving as you.
Her ads are in Spanish. Where you able to communicate okay?
Her texts were pretty clear. She speaks enough English to get by.
Thanks for clearing that up TL. When someone photoshops their ad pics to the extent of showing tits that don't exist, some of us would not be as forgiving as you. Originally Posted by bengay
no problem I'm easy going, and had a pretty good idea going in that she wouldn't be "picture perfect". 80 for half hour is pretty cheap