question for the ladies that offer BNG

Besides the physical stimulation, I like a visual.

So the question is: Are you ladies completely naked for the BNG? Or maybe just topless (for a little Russian action during the BNG)?

Just wondering.

Sails
I am topless during a bng some ladies do.some do not...
Besides the physical stimulation, I like a visual.

So the question is: Are you ladies completely naked for the BNG? Or maybe just topless (for a little Russian action during the BNG)?

Just wondering.

Sails Originally Posted by SailsOfCharon

When I first started, I thought BNG's were short for "Bang and Goes", so obviously, I was pretty much naked and horny for a good twenty minutes. Now, realizing that BNG's are actually called "Blow and Goes", I can't fathom sucking on a hobbyist's love stick without having a piece of him inside of me!

Otherwise, back to the topic, I always take my top off while doing a BJ. Men are visual creates, and in addition to seeing a nice pair of titties, I'd imagine that a lady giving eye contact also enhances the appeal of the blowjob. Oh, and don't forget the loud suckling noises, moaning, and audible tongue licks that come with it. Of course, these things are only genuine when the lady is truly horny and her mouth starts to drool. Gotta have that saliva!

Great topic! Gives me a lot of insight and reflection on my dick-sucking skills that I have learned thus so far.
I used to look down on bng appts until I recently found out how fun and exciting they are for me!

One of my regulars was in a hurry but wanted some fun so I said what the heck lets do a bng...

He came in and I said let's switch it up and stay in the living room I put a throw blanket down on the floor in front of my chaise... He took his pants down as I slipped out of my purple sundress he gave me a wink as I was completely naked underneath...

Idk if it was the rush or the naughty factor but when we were done my pussy was dripping wet and I was horny as hell! Been offering bng ever since

Sorry I kind of got carried away but to answer the question yes I get completely nude
BnGs are exciting with repeat Lovers! I like to rock a sexy crotchless set, lingerie, or just plain naked brown skin. I never have on a top - I want the love juice soaked in my akin, not cotton ♡
I go at it topless. Sometimes I wear lingerie or will have no panties on. It depends on my mood and my friend that is stopping by. Sometimes I'll even take outfit requests.
ladies, lil delites thx your for the stimulating images you have created in his mind!!!!!

now, he wants to do more oral delites research!!

ailsOfCharon, thx for priming the pump w/ your question!
Seriously just them talking about it is pretty stimulating
Top off and I happen to LOVE BnG's. ;-)
Same here top off with thongs on
Kaylee I might just need to see you for a bng
When I first started, I thought BNG's were short for "Bang and Goes", so obviously, I was pretty much naked and horny for a good twenty minutes. Now, realizing that BNG's are actually called "Blow and Goes", I can't fathom sucking on a hobbyist's love stick without having a piece of him inside of me!

Otherwise, back to the topic, I always take my top off while doing a BJ. Men are visual creates, and in addition to seeing a nice pair of titties, I'd imagine that a lady giving eye contact also enhances the appeal of the blowjob. Oh, and don't forget the loud suckling noises, moaning, and audible tongue licks that come with it. Of course, these things are only genuine when the lady is truly horny and her mouth starts to drool. Gotta have that saliva!

Great topic! Gives me a lot of insight and reflection on my dick-sucking skills that I have learned thus so far. Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
oh my..... where does the line start honey?
Taking notes.
Lots of notes....
Always good to have a list of women for wet sloppy BnG's.
Isabella Pressely got nekkid AND threw in some 69. Awesome.