Encounter: Sexy Mickey, virtuously sexy

Date: 2nd week in August
Name: Sexy Mickey
User ID:: 497248
Phone: 469-601-4570
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...ghlight=mickey http://dallas.skipthegames.com/femal...y/303212402629
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Galleria area, Preston/635
Activities: BJ, 69, DATY, DATO, titty sucking, doggie, doggie greek.
Hair Length and Color: black, mid-back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Tall, sexy, mixed, really pretty woman. Light skin, think yella bone. black hair, brown eyes. Great smile, nice pearly whites.

5'9 150. C tits, bare kitty, sexy ass.
Nice half-dollar areolas with #10 eraser nipples.

Mickey is friendly, easy going, honest, no pretense or intrigue. Fun and comfortable to hang around with.

She keeps a clean and tidy house. A shower is always open.
Recommendation: Yes
Good review. She looks good
flavor, if you appreciate the grecian arts give Mickey a try, she is a true artist.
flavor, if you appreciate the grecian arts give Mickey a try, she is a true artist. Originally Posted by txman123
Flavor doesn't appreciate Women, he signs up weekly to wreak havoc here. I like her look, good review, and I appreciate the link with photos. apparently that is "legal" here, I hope other guys follow your lead when possible.
thanks ct, you know what drives me crazy (other than a sweet pussied black girl) is no price info in reviews.
Is she still available? I thought she left the scene years ago, she’s amazing!

[Please do not post in reviews that have been idle for 30 days - GM]
Is she still available? I thought she left the scene years ago, she’s amazing! Originally Posted by Cameron300
cameron, this review is from 08-30-2019, 10:14 PM.
eccie guidelines are to not post on reviews where most recent post is more than 30 days ago.

better to start a thread in co-ed and link to this review thread.