bullshit!

that was an INT not a touchdown!
refs should not determine the outcome of a game
its not going to change soon.The NFL owners dont give a shit.Maybe if players,coaches,and fans all "walkout" then maybe the qualified refs will be getting back to work fuckin quick.
knotty man, I knew exactly what this thread was about before I even clicked on it..... That has to be THE craziest ending to a football game that I have EVER seen. Not only do you have a Hail Mary pass, but you have the push off, the "simultaneous" catch, refs giving two different calls, the confusion/fight afterwards, the review that "confirms" the bad call, the mayhem after the call, but to top it all off, a delayed extra point that takes place 10 to 15 minutes after the final play.

This SHOULD cause more serious talks, but it won't change soon. People say that they will stop watching, but they won't. Owners know this. They don't care what the players or coaches think, as long as stands and stadiums are still being filled and ratings are still up. Just like it is in college football, people will gripe and complain about something being horrible and how things need to change, but they will still keep watching and attending games.
Packers got fucked!...should have said go fuck urself when ased to come back out for extra point!.....and seattle coach dumb ass knows thats right.....