Tips for providers?

Do you have any tips, (do's and don't s) they may help keep providers safe? Personally...I ere on the side of caution.(which has worked for me so far -knock wood) I have to accept or decline a call based on a short telephone conversation and intuition and if I get the feeling the caller is asking questions already answer in my post or feel like they are trying to get me to say something- ill end the conversation. I'm sure i've turned down many calls to perfectly fine clients who are just either unfamilliar with the the process, or simply don't know the meaning of "discretion". Also what exactly needs to be established for a conviction to stick and how. I was married to an attorney for several years so I do understand the importance of remaining silent...the problem is I think my average married client would sing like a bird if he thought the cops would let him go and wifey wouldn't find out! Since there' s only two people (most of the time; lol) behind a closed door.... if a client sings when questioned and I deny (in court) does it just come down to credability. I mean ; short of pictures and bodily fluids how are you gonna prove anything????
I used to be the same way, probably turning down plenty of clients who were fine, but all I can suggest is to get references from guys of who they've seen and NEVER talk or text about anything sexual in exchange for money, don't even say "hey can you grab condoms for me"... anything that implies sex. And usually a guy who isn't law enforcement would more then likely be touchy feely with you once he comes in the door and should naturally start to undress, if he doesn't then that may be a red flag
... Also something I used to do is leave my phone with any numbers, texts or prictures from my ad in a different location because if the client was an officer they can look through it and gather evidence. Hopefully a few of these tips help!

Lahna
Do you have any tips, (do's and don't s) they may help keep providers safe? Personally...I ere on the side of caution.(which has worked for me so far -knock wood) I have to accept or decline a call based on a short telephone conversation and intuition and if I get the feeling the caller is asking questions already answer in my post or feel like they are trying to get me to say something- ill end the conversation. I'm sure i've turned down many calls to perfectly fine clients who are just either unfamilliar with the the process, or simply don't know the meaning of "discretion". Also what exactly needs to be established for a conviction to stick and how. I was married to an attorney for several years so I do understand the importance of remaining silent...the problem is I think my average married client would sing like a bird if he thought the cops would let him go and wifey wouldn't find out! Since there' s only two people (most of the time; lol) behind a closed door.... if a client sings when questioned and I deny (in court) does it just come down to credability. I mean ; short of pictures and bodily fluids how are you gonna prove anything???? Originally Posted by KellyO
I doubt that you're going to get any meaningful answers to your long, stream-of-consciousness, multiple topic, multiple question, paragraph, especially when it basically asks someone to distill hundreds of posts in the legal forum to a few sentences.

You might try posting again about one topic.