URL / Website: https://eccie.net/member.php?u=86555&tab=eccie_reviews
City: Lubbock
State: Texas
Address: Private Gated Apartment, South Lubbock
Activities: GFE all the way. See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length frosted blond
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Amazing MILF beauty with a tan body, not a spinner but built like a brick shit-house. Dressed in sexy Victoria Secret Lingerie and heels. 34D very nice enhanced breast, very sensitive nipples that love attention. Fantastic ass and shaved tasty kitty. She is the perfect example of the mom in the grocery store that catches you eye under he mask.
Recommendation: Yes, Always!!
She is absolutely incredible. An all-time favorite for sure. Haven’t seen her in some time. Need to reacquaint myself with her and her hot body.
I turned on private i thought sorry wish i could edit
I guess i need someone to teach me how to make posts private - i click the private button above and nothing happens
You type between the private tags
Sorry again all but when i say nothing happens i mean nothing - there are no tags to type between - i edited between tags - i know how they work - private tages simply arent there

Wont happen again ... apologies to all
Tags are still not here but italics is wirking maybe this will work
Nope still not private i give up sorry for screwing up this thread - i had to keep trying to figure it out - it jus doesnt work for me

Mobile site sometimes does not work. It is something you are not doing. It's not the site
I'm gonna have to take a drive to Lubbock just to see Nikki. Maybe this weekend...can't take reading her outstanding reviews anymore and not partaking ugh.

Mobile site sometimes does not work. It is something you are not doing. It's not the site Originally Posted by CryptKicker

Quoting someone using tags showed me the tags - i can manage now