Asian Stars website password

Can ya help a fellow monger out. With Luxury closed as so many others I wanna try AS but don't have a password for their website, can someone pm me the password?
Get verified and they will send it to you.
+1000 Get verified. Loose Lips sink ships and then there are no one left to rescue the semen.
  • ketro
  • 07-16-2021, 04:31 PM
Are they even taking applications now?
Are they even taking applications now? Originally Posted by ketro
This. There's not a link or instructions on the website about how to get verified; merely a password field.
  • ketro
  • 07-16-2021, 05:14 PM
I filled out the contact form several times over the past month and never heard back from them. Assumed they were gone.
  • Meiji
  • 07-16-2021, 05:36 PM
I filled it out the other day and was screened and approved same day. The Contact form is here, and there's Asian Star reviews in the past that have their email address that you can email as well.
Let AS and others conduct screening at their leisure, on their time table. Keep private info close to the vest. Don't fuck it up, Youngblood.
Let AS and others conduct screening at their leisure, on their time table. Keep private info close to the vest. Don't fuck it up, Youngblood. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Amen brother!
FWIW, I applied yesterday and was screened/received approval in a quite timely fashion. I also have an extensive track record and lifetime status on P411. YMMV.