I’m still new to this site and this is my first time in Kansas how’s the weather there now

Any suggestion on some fun things to see and do while here? Any advice is appreciated.
Hello! Welcome to the site. I appreciate the fact that you are new, but it is important for you to know that you cannot include your website link in your posts nor in your signature line on this board. I am not the local moderator, so I will leave any necessary modding to the local team-- but if you want to know why your posts keep disappearing, that is why-- this site is very strict about deliberate advertising, including posting your website link in threads.
Any suggestion on some fun things to see and do while here? Any advice is appreciated. Originally Posted by MadonnaMadonna
Lots of snow and bad drivers. Enjoy the show. :-)
Welcome, you're delicious
Any suggestion on some fun things to see and do while here? Any advice is appreciated. Originally Posted by MadonnaMadonna
New in September 21, 16 total posts in Omaha, and Kansas and no reviews.

If you are from the midwest: say so.

No reviews. I think I will wait a while Might be OK, but there is an unknown factor.
If you check reviews on the other board from Denver, you would see lots of reviews. Most likely she doesnt use eccie as much.
If you check reviews on the other board from Denver, you would see lots of reviews. Most likely she doesnt use eccie as much. Originally Posted by Herald1
Sorry, I did not see an indication that she had been in Denver - Just Omaha and Kansas comments. Nothing was noted about her comments from the South. The safe thing to assume is that most of this is a creation of her own mind. Pay it safe and wait for a review.
I was wondering if she's confusing Mo w/KS? Again guys, though we find it hard to believe ecc is not the only review board. It kinda is in my mind because I don't expand much. But none the less no ecc review does not necessarily equal no good. It just means we need to look further. Xoxo
Sorry, I did not see an indication that she had been in Denver - Just Omaha and Kansas comments. Nothing was noted about her comments from the South. The safe thing to assume is that most of this is a creation of her own mind. Pay it safe and wait for a review. Originally Posted by JRLawrence
I was wondering if she's confusing Mo w/KS? Again guys, though we find it hard to believe ecc is not the only review board. It kinda is in my mind because I don't expand much. But none the less no ecc review does not necessarily equal no good. It just means we need to look further. Xoxo Originally Posted by yourdesire

I agree. With both
But I also remember..It is so CONFUSING for the first 3 years..or 10.
LOL

Be safe. Have fun!