what do you think?

why do you think both men and women who admit they are not hobbying anymore at all still hang out here and stay active on a board where they are no longer relevant or involved in the hobby? Why do they stay here and actively post after they leave the hobby?
And why do others cling to their desperation creating threAD after threAD in a place that clearly is showing no interest?
There is no reason to discourage the conversation. If the OP wishes to discuss the topic in COED then that is what COED is for. If you are not interested in it then move along.
Pretty obvious that CryptKicker is barebacking this fat old Bigfoot. SMDH :vomitlauncher:
Wow such rudeness. But to the original poster... some still like chatting with friends they may have made on the board and through the hobby. I still logged on here and there when I took a hiatus from the hobby.

If those are your feelings towards those people then just ignore it, move on, and find what it is relevant to you. No harm no foul right.
A person's participation in the Hobby can not be determined by what they post or do not post here on it's own.

I think we should all be grateful for that in the current legal environment.
Hmm. Never really thought about this. Mainly because it's really none of my damn business why anyone is on here. I feel if I were to sit there and ponder something like that I would just be wasting my time when I have much more import things to worry about, like what spank site I wanna beat off to next or whether or not the next Manchester United game will be showing on tv. You know shit like that.
My primary motivation being here is that I believe in the right of adults to engage in consensual sexual activity.
I can only speak for myself as I pretty much fall into this category.

I was very active in the hobby from about 1998 until about 2010. After that time, I walked away from it all (mostly due to somehow ending up in a relationship with a provider that went south...go figure.) I needed a break from it all. About a year or two later, I found that I was missing something in my life. That something was not necessarily being an active participant but the community. Like many of us on these boards, I lead a double life. In my RW life, I am a successful professional, with wife and kids but live a vanilla existence. I supplement that with coming on here with like-minded people and take a step back into a fantasy world a bit when I read and communicate with others who have similar thinking. Although I am no longer fully active, I finally did break down and have a session about 6 months ago. For the most part, I plan on just keeping on the boards so that I stay up on what is going on in the hobby...and every now and then if something strikes me just right, I may dive in for a session or two. Of course the downside to this process is it is hard to see most providers due to expired references or not enough.
Oh I still enjoy throwing my legs up in the air with sexy men!! Plus, I really enjoy the forums on this board. Especially the Political Forum - honestly, it's a hoot. So much fun!

I'm curious - who decides who's relevant and who's not on this board? The OP? That does not sound very tolerant,ya know.
My biggest question would be, how the fuck do you know who’s hobbying and who’s not?
She thinks Winn Dixie and I are the same person, so what the hell could she really know?
Pretty evident that she’s lacking real information.
Should really be asking why hookers that don’t provide full service still hang on here trying to be relevant on a hooker review board?
  • Old-T
  • 01-08-2019, 12:59 PM
why do you think both men and women who admit they are not hobbying anymore at all still hang out here and stay active on a board where they are no longer relevant or involved in the hobby? Why do they stay here and actively post after they leave the hobby? Originally Posted by sue_nami
Wow. So much wrong with this thread.

First, unless someone says so, how do you know they are/are not participating? And quite honestly, even those who say they are not, is that for today, this week, or six months? If they are not yet dead can you feel comfortable they are "finished" and not just on pause?

For myself, even if I am not active at the moment I find time to pursue the site for several reasons. Just a few:

There are some interesting ladies--and a few guys--I like. People who post things that make me thing, or post things I just enjoy reading. People I stay in contact with through this board.

I also feel an obligation to give advice to the "younger generation". I was fortunate to have some mentors when I started long ago, and so I try to do the same. There are too many people on here--posting and lurking--who DO NOT have the ladies' best interest at heart and I try to counter some of that.

Third, the evolution of comics in the newspapers papers plays a big role in staying here. Many of the quality comics such as Peanuts, Calvin & Hobbs, etc., are no more. What has replaced them--for the most part--I find far less funny. So to replace that I find humor in posters (since he posted multiple times in this thread I will point out JJ as one instantiation) who say some of the most comical things, even when they don't seem to realize how embarrassingly silly they sound. I truly do not know if posters like that are intentionally off the rails and are doing a Freddy the Freeloader imitation, or whether they seriously have minds that work in strange and unusual ways. Either way I find I often laugh out loud at them. Not with them.

And lastly, at times the board gives me an outlet for my aggression. To paraphrase the Outlaw Josie Wales, "Some folks just need slapping down".
  • Loxly
  • 01-08-2019, 01:13 PM
Regardless of their current status there is a wealth of information that can be shared by both ends of this hobby. After all that's the purpose of these sites.

Most often it'll be one of those retired members who'll uncover the past reincarnations of members. That may be a good thing depending upon the past circumstances of the hobbyist or provider. So it really comes down to the "perceived" value of the information being provided.
Dammit Old T, good post! Like some of the references!
  • Old-T
  • 01-08-2019, 01:22 PM
Dammit Old T, good post! Like some of the references! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Thanks. I suspect only old farts would get some of them without cheating.