Bad ass Rochelle in Little Rock

A shout out to my girl Rochelle for an amazing shoot yesterday! I love how she guided me into positions with ease, and guided my outfits with her gentile touch in just the right way!

Staff Edit - Image Violation - Image Removed - Biomed1
You look great!
Awesome photo from an awesome photographer!
And just like that the entire world simultaneously said giggity.
Nice photo! Look forward to seeing some of the others.
What is the violation with this picture?
It looks like panties are worn.
In my opinion anyone that would have found that image objectionable? Has never been to an art museum. I thought it was a very tasteful photo. Taken by a photographer with a truly gifted eye.
No one has questioned if the Image was tasteful or of a quality that could/should be on display in a Museum.

The Image did not meet the criteria found in the Eccie Image Standards Guidelines.
Members may create an Image Gallery and post photos in their Image Gallery. All images posted in the Image Gallery or in the Discussion Forums must comply with the following guidelines:
  • Topless images, including nipples, and below the waist nudity is not allowed. Thongs, bikini bottoms, etc. are required. No exposed anus or exposed genitalia. No exceptions, even if nothing is exposed, there needs to be some sort of garment worn (e.g., underwear, bikini, thong, etc.). Butt cheeks are welcome. Additionally, images where the subject is wearing something below the waist, but still leave genitalia, the anus, or pubic hair partially exposed are not allowed. Clothing that clings to the genital region or clothing that is somewhat transparent is permitted. Common examples of what is not acceptable are nude shower photos where the lady is covered in bubbles or nude pictures of the lady kneeling even where the genital region is concealed, a garment must be worn and visible.
  • No images of sexual acts whatsoever. Also, please avoid even the implication of sex acts (e.g., two people kissing, a person taking off another person’s shirt, etc.). No photos with multiple ladies or photos of two partially clad people. If you are not sure, then simply make it easy and avoid photos with more than one person. Male nudity is also not allowed.
The Lady was Topless.
But ya she looked incredible.. rules are rules