Post 15,000 and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

In honor of my 15,000th post, I'd like share my holiday wishes for my good friends in the Eccie Sandbox. I hope I haven't missed anyone. If I have, I will give you four free tickets to see the Kansas City Chiefs in the Super Bowl this year. For each of you, I wish the following:

Assup: A blowup doll of President Obama, so he can do to it what Obama is doing to us.

KarlMarxRoxny: An illustrated copy of the Communist Manifesto, so he doesn't have to try to understand all the big words.

Choom-who-is-not-Marshall: A few HO HO Hos for his HA HA Has.

TTH: Elevator shoes.

BigTurd: A free one-way ticket to the real world.

IB: An updated, state-of-the-art graphics program so he can continue to piss off the liberals even more than he does now.

Whirly: A “Don't Tread On Me” flag to wave proudly.

OldT: Some young T

JoeBloe: A lifetime supply of asshole repellant.

Essence: A large print copy of our “Fucking Declaration of Independence” and our “Fucking Constitution”.

Timmy: A “Zombie – English, English – Zombie” dictionary so he can communicate better with fellow Democrats.

CBJ7: A gift certificate for Lesson 1 in the course, “How To Understand What People Say.”

Ekim: A coloring book, with a dot-to-dot section to help him advance to more complex subjects.

JD: The teacher's manual for the textbook “How to Make Liberals Understand”. Oh, yeah. The authors gave up, and determined it was hopeless. Sorry, JD.

Little Stevie: Sunglasses.

Big Louie: A copy of “Cut and Paste for Dummies.”

Iffy: An autographed 8x10 glossy of Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

RaggedyAndy: A selection of tingles from Chris Mathew's leg.

The Dali Lama: Salvador Dali's painting of Hello Kitty

Zabrina Sarafina: Me!

SEE3772: The Federal Reserve System

JackieS: A copy of “The Wit and Wisdom of Ed Schultz”. That is, if he ever displays any wit or wisdom.

ACP: Boots

SweetNLittle: More of me!

SteamyRomance: An automatic steam machine.

LexusLover: A Fiat 500

Out of Bounds: Boundaries

Chica Chaser: An automated “fuck you” response button for incoming messages from the RTM button.

LovingKayla: A blow up doll of Glenn Beck (With me inside! HeHe!)

ExNYer: A plastic Statue of Liberty to set by his computer.

Captain Midnight: A special commission which allows him to be out during the day.

CptJohnstone: Extra cookies at the PX.

Doove: A brain

Munchie: A personality transplant from a garden slug. Should make him brighter and more interesting.

Ttalinky: A bag with a picture of Rebecca Romijn, for when you just can't afford that “special someone”.

Icuminpeace: Peace and tranquility at home and abroad. Nah, Just kidding! Get laid good, my friend!

Waco Kid: Year round college football.

KCJoe: A new quarterback.

St. Chris and Col. Zodiak: My continuing and undying admiration.

Dearhunter: An avatar that doesn't make him so easily identifiable.

OliviaHoward: Two hours of uninhibited oral pleasure, at no charge to her!

DallasRain: Same as Olivia, and at the same time if you want!

SkylarCruz: Same as Olivia and Dallas, again at the same time if you want. What can I say? I'm a generous guy! SnL & Sabrina can get in on this, too!

A Happy Christmas to All!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjWQmtgxbMU

A Happy Christmas to All!
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
StupidOldFart, the only way you will make my Christmas Happy would be for you to take me up on my kind and generous offer of providing you with one-way, first class airfare to Beautiful Downtown Damascus. Let me know the day you would like to leave and I will arrange the flight for you.

I believe that would be a great Christmas present from me to you.
That's the Christmas spirit, BigTurd! Peace on Earth, Goodwill to Men. Even you, you crotchety old bastard!

Merry Christmas to you as well!
That's the Christmas spirit, BigTurd! Peace on Earth, Goodwill to Men. Even you, you crotchety old bastard!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Thanks, does that mean you are taking me up on my kind and generous offer?
FF! So sorry! Don't know how I missed you! Enjoy the Super Bowl! Go Chiefs!
SweetNLittle: More of me!

.............................. ..........

Your wish has been granted!

Merry Christmas to you , come stuff my stocking anytime

Very clever stuff! You continue to cast pearls before swine, except for us conservatives of course. There's no need to repell the assholes when I can simply IGNORE them. Here's my favorite Velvet Fog video. Merry Christmas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvmrfmjXXac
  • Doove
  • 12-05-2012, 04:39 PM
For each of you, I wish the following:

Doove: A brain Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Awwwww, how sweet!

And if i could present you with anything, it would be 1 week in a Libertarian universe - a la The Twilight Zone.
mmmmmmm hell yeah baby!
CONGRATS!!!

heres a "toast" in your honor!!

Merry Christmas and good cheer to you brother COG !

If Santa is listening (reading ECCIE Sandbox) maybe I'll get this tie for Christmas instead of the flag...........

Tie should actually depict a pile of bullshit. THEN it would be apropos for you.
as the saying goes, 15,000 x 0...
Thanks for the steam machine but what do i do with it ? Merry Christmas to all, Happy Holidays to the pc crowd. Even the insulting narrow minded libs.
Very clever stuff! You continue to cast pearls before swine, except for us conservatives of course. There's no need to repell the assholes when I can simply IGNORE them. Here's my favorite Velvet Fog video. Merry Christmas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvmrfmjXXac Originally Posted by joe bloe
IGNORE THEM?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!