ESPN pulls Asian-American announcer from Virginia football game because he has a Confederate general's name.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...rals-name.html

Come on, even you hard-core lefties have to be somewhat embarrassed about this PC over-reach.

An Asian named Robert Lee get pulled from announcing cuz his name might offend some low I.Q. libtard.
I posted a thread on this already. Must be on the second page already. But it's incredibly stupid on ESPNs part. My thread title is misleading It's -Jesus tap dancing Christ.
the fresh prince of bellaire and carlton ... must be WHAT DO - condor hero ... LMAO or is it chuck norris and not the green hornet

btw ... don't know if it thru my eye but not the camera lens but ... hornet out side my vehical park to write back window ... someone out their has very advance technology ... and not sick seeing hornet either
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...rals-name.html

Come on, even you hard-core lefties have to be somewhat embarrassed about this PC over-reach.

An Asian named Robert Lee get pulled from announcing cuz his name might offend some low I.Q. libtard. Originally Posted by Muscleup
Now it's getting comical.

Jim
I posted a thread on this already. Must be on the second page already. But it's incredibly stupid on ESPNs part. My thread title is misleading It's -Jesus tap dancing Christ. Originally Posted by bambino
its pathetic and vacuous as assup the swine.
F U C K the execs at E S P N.....they've no clue as to what they're doing over there anymore. Afraid that they'd "offend" a few snowflakes on the Virginia campus.....lol. Total pussy network....
I guess they are gearing up for the transgender audience.
The worst part is that they thought of this in the first place and then had meeting. Wonder if anyone lost a job telling them how stupid this is?
Good grief people calm down. I'm sure once they realize it's not the same Robert Lee that let him announce the game
if the person named robert lee had been black or mexican or a woman or a cross dresser there would have been a huge conundrum at espn and they would have had to go down their list of what outweighs what to determine their course of action

lets see - woman doesn't beat the evilness of the name robert lee, mexican versus robert lee- its close as to which one overrides, black named robert lee we better investigate their politics before deciding, cross dresser - she can work and we need to get her plenty of full body face time

since asian americans aren't a protected class cuz they will hard work and support themselves and they study hard in school its an easy call, no workee
I always knew the idiots at ESPN were a bunch of morons, but now they've slipped on into #FAKENEWSCNN territory. We have officially arrived at peak stupid on the left.

Poor guy. Probably scarred for life. Probably have to change his name to Wan Hong Lo or something.
Poor guy. Probably scarred for life. Probably have to change his name to Wan Hong Lo or something. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
or Fu King
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2155311

Here's the Tread by Bambino.

I stated in it that this has to be a made up story. Nobody could possibly be that stupid.

I guess I'm wrong.

ESPN issued a statement saying that they sat down and COLLECTIVLY made the decision to reasign Mr Lee.

This proves that there are several idiots at ESPN.

since asian americans aren't a protected class ... Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
There is an effort in the current DOJ to enforce equal rights for the benefit of "Americans" of Asian descent ... aka Asian Americans. The litigation has to do with secondary education ... admissions to colleges and universities. The legal issues may be sufficiently similar that the ESPN case may get some legs.

Wouldn't that be "interesting" ... the alleged "Nazi, White Supremacy" Trump administration seeking to protect Asian American forced to transfer because of "name" of White Person!
There is an effort in the current DOJ to enforce equal rights for the benefit of "Americans" of Asian descent ... aka Asian Americans. The litigation has to do with secondary education ... admissions to colleges and universities. The legal issues may be sufficiently similar that the ESPN case may get some legs.

Wouldn't that be "interesting" ... the alleged "Nazi, White Supremacy" Trump administration seeking to protect Asian American forced to transfer because of "name" of White Person! Originally Posted by LexusLover
most likely due to the fact liberal colleges try to limit asian entrants