House Judiciary Committee: Advertising prostitution online is now a federal crime

http://reason.com/blog/2017/12/12/fe...sses-judiciary

The measure was an amendment the Communications Act of 1934 that prohibits online "advertising the sale of unlawful sex acts with sex trafficking victims".

The measure is appears to be intended to place harsh punishments, rightly so, on individuals involved in sex trafficking and the exploitation of minors. There doesn't seem to be any language regarding online advertising by consenting adults (I do have terrible ADD, and may have missed it). While I agree that something needs to be done to eliminate trafficking and child exploitation, interpretation of the amendment may have a detriment effect on the hobby. I fear that the current political insanity that is rampant in Washington will empower authorities use the legislation in an all encompassing manner, and prosecute consenting adult providers.

Here's the legal mumbo-jumbo

Chat amongst yourselves
finally that rain ...be comin ta wash the filth offs ...the ...streets
I'm pretty sure it won't have an affect on the number of Ladies available. We are rebels that believe we have the right to do as WE wish with OUR BODIES.
It could make sites like this one more popular. Which could be a good thing or not such a good thing
I'm pretty sure it won't have an affect on the number of Ladies available. We are rebels that believe we have the right to do as WE wish with OUR BODIES. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
an also with all ...yer unreported illegal ...income