URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=258610
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: 1604 & La Cantera
Activities: Bbbj, doggie, missionary, cw, surfboarding, lazy dog
Hair Length and Color: Up
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pics are accurate, boobs, soft skin, boobs,nice firm butt with sexy jiggle, BOOBS... They are na-ice.
Recommendation: Yes
This woman reminds me so much of my high school crush. :-)
I’m visiting SA. Do most women prefer PM first or text them using contact info?
ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT ERIN IS VERY AMAZING AT WHAT SHE DOES. SHE LOVES TO TAKE CARE OF HER CLIENTS WHEN SHE IS WITH THEM. SHE IS NOT RUDE AND GETS ON THE PHONE DURING THE SESSION. HER SKILLS ARE AMAZING AT WHAT SHE DOES. WISH I COULD MARRY THIS LOVELY GIRL BUT THAT IS NOT IN THE CARDS BUT I WILL HAVE TO SUFFICE WITH SEEING HER DURING THE WEEKENDS SHE IS HERE IN SAN ANTONIO. SOME TIMES HER 2ND HOBBY GETD CUT SHORT AS SHE DOES HAVE A REGULAR DAY JOB THAT PULLS HER AWAY FROM THE HOBBY. ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT SHE IS A KEEPER AND YOU MUST TRY HER AT LEAST ONCE, IF YOU DON'T TOU ARE MISSING OUT.
Okay, I looked at your only other post, Sit On My, so apparently you CAN write something without using ALL CAPS...so why did you do it here?
I used all caps because Erin is the best provider. Have you spent any time with her?? If you have not I highly suggest you try her out. She is amazing and will have you coming back for more.
I've been with Erin twice when I was living in Kerrville, and each time was wonderful. Highly recommend.
ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT SHE IS THE BEST AT WHAT SHE DOES...