Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: TS, DFK, BBBJ, 69, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Black Long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Thin attractive with B's I bit older than I expected
Recommendation: Yes
Been 20 months since I saw a Studio or AMP girl, but I remember Pepsi with overwhelming fondness.
I am going to check her out.
I saw Pepsi at 21a while back not the same Pepsi that I saw pre covid.
Wish I saw her back in the day
Wish I saw her back in the day Originally Posted by Megatoad
Ladies and Gentlemen - Let me introduce you to the new 21 Spa and K-Blossom promoter and now thread bumper. Nine reviews in less than a month is impressive!! Your hobbying budget must be unlimited.

Never seen Pepsi though. She's been around a while I think.
Ladies and Gentlemen - Let me introduce you to the new 21 Spa and K-Blossom promoter and now thread bumper. Nine reviews in less than a month is impressive!! Your hobbying budget must be unlimited.

Never seen Pepsi though. She's been around a while I think. Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia
Go take a drink of Pepsi and post your no review. Jealousy suits you to a L. That’s impressive
Go take a drink of Pepsi and post your no review. Jealousy suits you to a L. That’s impressive Originally Posted by Kittchat12
Swing and a miss buddy. Your comebacks are absolutely awful.

Now run along, little man - time for you to go do what you do best and bump another 21 Spa, K-Fest, or K-Blossom thread!!
Swing and a miss buddy. Your comebacks are absolutely awful.

Now run along, little man - time for you to go do what you do best and bump another 21 Spa, K-Fest, or K-Blossom thread!! Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia
So that’s a No? You left out, Sunflower, LA, Greenlight, HDS and AS. And 4 seasons. Are you the self proclaimed leader of the Hyena pack? At your next pole convention you guys try to get laid.
So that’s a No? You left out, Sunflower, LA, Greenlight, HDS and AS. And 4 seasons. Are you the self proclaimed leader of the Hyena pack? At your next pole convention you guys try to get laid. Originally Posted by Kittchat12
Nope, ntxguy and big b.o.b. are the co-leaders. I am still in the probationary period of being admitted to the group.

But on a serious note, it's a very simple request - quit bumping thread with posts that provide zero value to the original review, and I'll quit calling the promoter group out. I understand why you guys post your promoter reviews.....I don't have as big of an issue with those. It's the incessant thread bumps I have an issue with.
Nope, ntxguy and big b.o.b. are the co-leaders. I am still in the probationary period of being admitted to the group.

But on a serious note, it's a very simple request - quit bumping thread with posts that provide zero value to the original review, and I'll quit calling the promoter group out. I understand why you guys post your promoter reviews.....I don't have as big of an issue with those. It's the incessant thread bumps I have an issue with. Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia
Bro, probation is over. You’ve been “promoted “ to Supreme Leader, lol

But on a serious note, I DO have a problem with the embellished reviews. Writing these out of this world, fantastical experiences and then when a regular monger doesn’t get the same wasting his hard earned money, they say ymmv.

Happy Hyena
Bro, probation is over. You’ve been “promoted “ to Supreme Leader, lol

But on a serious note, I DO have a problem with the embellished reviews. Writing these out of this world, fantastical experiences and then when a regular monger doesn’t get the same wasting his hard earned money, they say ymmv.

Happy Hyena Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
What's all the hubbub about?