Do you need help finding the G-spot....here's a tip

The elusive G-spot..many men search for it... few find it...So here's a way to find it................

To find it..put your thumb in your mouth...feeling the top part slide finger past the ridges and past the smooth part to the next ridge......that's what the Gspot feels like.......

PS It's the size of a quarter

Now go out find an Adorable and practice...............
Take your right hand, make the hook'em horns sign, move your thumb out of the way. Now on a warmed up kitty, insert the two middle fingers. Start going up and down slowly then increase tempo and force. For video, see: http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=55664&postcount=3

My current track record with the Hook'em Horns g-spot massage, without the GSO, is 11 O's out of 12 attempts (one had an ingrown hair which this irritated). 5 were squirts. One lost it completely and had to take a 20 minute break before continuing the session.
Women have a "G" spot????
Much easier method....

Men..... Take out your wallet.....

Open it and slip your thumb in between the 2nd and 3rd Benjamin...... Depending on the lady you should find hers on the back of the 2nd or the front of the 3rd.......

Now Get yours......

Give her the Benjis and she'll get hers!
Take your right hand, make the hook'em horns sign, the Hook'em Horns g-spot massage, Originally Posted by rCoder
If a chick needs me to make the sign of the evil empire to get off she is shit out of luck.

I would rather have my outside fingers cut off in a band saw than make that sign.
  • Carl
  • 06-23-2010, 09:34 AM
You can probably get by with your big old crooked thumb.
Much easier method....

Open it and slip your thumb in between the 2nd and 3rd Benjamin...... Depending on the lady you should find hers on the back of the 2nd or the front of the 3rd.......

Now Get yours......

Give her the Benjis and she'll get hers! Originally Posted by Whispers
OMG THATS SO FUNNY.........YOU MADE ME LAUGH...........
Much easier method....

Now Get yours......

Yea I've been practicing this technique myself. Except you've got your style, Whispers, and I've been developing my own.

Namely, I replace the Benjamins with the equivalent in Sacagawea dollar coins in a burlap bag with the dollar sign printed on it. They love me at the strip clubs.
Namely, I replace the Benjamins with the equivalent in Sacagawea dollar coins in a burlap bag with the dollar sign printed on it. They love me at the strip clubs. Originally Posted by smokeswithwolves
I KNOW THE PERFECT DANCER FOR YOU THEN....

She does a routine where she wears one of those old style change makers on her belt.......
Much easier method....

Now Get yours......

Would the "G"(grand) spot == 10 Benji's then?

The "B" spot is allot easier on the wallet .... "B" (benji) spot == 5 Jacksons

I could even go for hitting it twice
I KNOW THE PERFECT DANCER FOR YOU THEN....

She does a routine where she wears one of those old style change makers on her belt....... Originally Posted by Whispers
Hahaha that I would like to see. If nothing else, I'll take the intro just because I'd like to get to know the SC scene in Austin a bit better.

But I'm actually such a baller that I don't even need change. Hell, everywhere I go, I makes it HAIL!!
<-- For those not hip to the kids' lingo these days, those are coins
The elusive G-spot..many men search for it... few find it...So here's a way to find it................

To find it..put your thumb in your mouth...feeling the top part slide finger past the ridges and past the smooth part to the next ridge......that's what the Gspot feels like.......

PS It's the size of a quarter

Now go out find an Adorable and practice............... Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn

It didnt work.............I put my thumb in her mouth and she gagged and hacked a lugie on me.
It didnt work.............I put my thumb in her mouth and she gagged and hacked a lugie on me.
Originally Posted by atxbrad

TFF.....
Now go out find an Adorable and practice
What's that gonna cost me to find your g-spot? Better yet, why don't you find it yourself, tell me where it is, then I'll pay to play not pay for a search and rescue.

Victoria, I am just guessing here, but I was supposed to put my thumb in my mouth and feel around in it in the privacy of my own home and not in the middle of the office? why is everyone staring?