How many of you women enjoy this?

I seen a few providers that have told me they enjoy watching a guy masterbating. How many of you girls on here think that's hot?
I like it, but I usually can't just watch.
Love to watch a man jack it off! It makes me tingle down there!...
I like it, but I usually can't just watch. Originally Posted by Emary Preston

Would LOVE your assistance!!!!
Love to watch a man jack it off! It makes me tingle down there!... Originally Posted by Brandee69
I think it's fun just having someone watch.
I have a long time regular who wants nothing more than for me to watch and occasionally "assist".. but not by joining, just by encouragement.
Love it. There's someone (I can't remember who) with a jackoff and cumming avatar right now. Omfg I love it.

I have a regular too that likes me to watch him rub one out and say dirty things to him while I lick n suck his manscaped balls til he's ready to give me a dangly pearl necklace all over my tits. Ahhhhh.....i love those appts!

There was one guy I saw when I first started who liked me to degrade him while he jacked off: tell him what a pervert he was, how sorry I felt for him bc of his small dick (which wasn't that small), that jacking off was filthy and he should be ashamed of himself, that no one would want him because he can't get laid and had to jackoff. All kinds of stuff. He loved it. The meaner the better. Idk, he really got off on it.

Hey, as long as they're happy when they leave. That's all that matters.
Love it. There's someone (I can't remember who) with a jackoff and cumming avatar right now. Omfg I love it.

I have a regular too that likes me to watch him rub one out and say dirty things to him while I lick n suck his manscaped balls til he's ready to give me a dangly pearl necklace all over my tits. Ahhhhh.....i love those appts!

There was one guy I saw when I first started who liked me to degrade him while he jacked off: tell him what a pervert he was, how sorry I felt for him bc of his small dick (which wasn't that small), that jacking off was filthy and he should be ashamed of himself, that no one would want him because he can't get laid and had to jackoff. All kinds of stuff. He loved it. The meaner the better. Idk, he really got off on it.

Hey, as long as they're happy when they leave. That's all that matters. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
So I'm gonna go whack off to ThatHottNurse's showcase now. I wish she could be here
Shame on you!
I think it is so hot to watch a man jack off especially when they take a long time to cum. I love the look on their faces knowing that they are being watched.
I had one provider from here squirt on my cock while I masterbated. That was a memorable experience.
I had one provider from here squirt on my cock while I masterbated. That was a memorable experience. Originally Posted by WhoreMaster

That's some HOT stuff right there!!!!!
Hey you Whore......sharing is nice!!
I love it; but like EP, I can't usually just watch. It makes my mouth water.
Of course the ladies love it ... thinck about it ... if you are rubbing one out they do not have to do anything.
I don't know how true that ^^^ is. When gents rub, I may suck nipples, give attention to the boys, grab a toy and give a show.