!!~~~NCNS~~~!!

Hello All Dallas V.P.s!! I am San Antonio area vp that is wanting to put a word out about a hobbiest from y'alls area..

Having a problem out of a member on site as a ncns.
http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=122390

He set up for a 24 hour session. I called the 4 women he gave me. They weren't from here but from BP unfortunately. It was my first time dealing with someone of this nature. I believe that it was a new account due to a different NCNS from this site. Everything checked out up until this morning. Even the hotel was the very upscale Mokara hotel in SA. They were very helpful in giving me information. I also think he gave me a false name since that name didnt check in nor did anyone check in this morning at all.... I saw him in chat just a few hours ago and asked him what the hell was going on. He at first told me something work related came up, I replied that it would have been nice to at least have gotten a phone call. He proceeded to get very rude with me calling me a fat bitch among other things. When I said I was going to report him he said fine he would just make another account. He is from the Dallas area yet says he is gonna be in San Antonio for a few days, so please ladies beware!
WOW Sorry Darling..but some guys are ASS's...And i bet he would be first one to Bitch if he was NCNS'd...go Figure !!
Sounds like an ass... He doesn't speak for all of us. There are some nice guys out there...
Thank you gents. Y'all certainly know how to make a girl feel better..
He has never posted here, has no reviews, and just joined 4 days ago. Used BP girls for references.

Hmm, a few red flags?
Thank you gents. Y'all certainly know how to make a girl feel better.. Originally Posted by CajunManda
CajunManda, a NCNS song to cheer you up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3O1R...eature=related

CG
Lol thanks hun! It certainly did..
Ugh hun I'm sorry to hear that. I've been through that sort of thing countless times.
Some guys are just rude and inconsiderate assholes who don't value other people's time, unfortunately.
There are LOTS of other guys who will gladly make it up to you.
You just have to weed out the time-wasters. Once you get the hang of it, NCNS's are a rare occurrence.
Stay safe girl!