Where Is The Best Location To Stay In Dallas?

I have been thinking about traveling to Dallas but I would like to know where is the safe area's where you are safe from crime and the guys won't be hesitant to go and see you? I don't really need advice on what hotel because I only stay at certain hotel's but am looking for insight as in location? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.. Im just nervous coming here because I have never been here...
Thanks Kisses
galleria area is very nice and convenient area!!welcome and stay safe!
Galleria has great upscale hotels and awesome shopping!
Galleria or by Dfw Airport-Hwy 114
Based on your pics, I would say the best place would be my place. ;-)

Seriously. Hope you make it this way so I can make an appointment.
Hey Dorthy, I'm in Houston like you, but go to Dallas often. Their Galleria area is much like ours. I think you'll like that area. Super convenient to get to and plenty of nice hotels. Not sure what your preferred brand is, but most of them have a Galleria location.

I did stay at the Palomar once and it was really nice. I also like The Warwick Melrose, they have a cool piano bar and during the week I've seen some interesting action going on there.

There are a few nice hotel bars in some other areas. Dallas can be rather fun. Lots of friendly people and it definitely has a different vibe than Houston.

I'm sure you'll do great there!
Hotel de la Prolongus. But, if not there then the Galleria/Addison area. Hotels just north of downtown on Central Expressway, Market Center area off Stemmons Frwy., hotels on the Dallas Tollway north of I-635.

All the standard hotel chains are in these areas.
Stay away from the hotels where 635/75/Coit all meet. That area is known as "Hooker Haven." Common stomping grounds for pimps, LE, managed providers, and people who deal in the subjects forbidden to discuss in public forum.

Many guys will not see a girl who stays in this area. many girls use this area because the hotels are cheap.
Sexxy , stay in galleria area.
North Dallas close to the galleria
Um..yeah. You can stay at my house. If your sessions are as good as your pics, you can probably even get me to sign over the deed to you.
Lol yall are to sweet thanks everyone for your input I will put all this into my notes.... Hope to see yall soon kisses
  • zebra
  • 01-26-2014, 08:39 AM
Dorthy,

the Galleria area is really nice and convenient for the gentlemen as well as Market Center area.

NOTE: Stay away from Irving, Garland, Addison, Farmers Branch, hum, Lewisville, and I wouldn't recommend anywhere near Coit Rd. & 635 or the Greenville Ave area either.

Market Center is convenient to the downtown area...

Play Hard and Stay Safe!
I also like The Warwick Melrose, they have a cool piano bar and during the week I've seen some interesting action going on there.
Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Man, I have some great memories of providers I met up with at the Library in the Melrose. Such a classic bar…intimate, old school, nice appetizer menu, and no matter who mans the bar, I know I'll get a perfectly shaken martini.
Man, I have some great memories of providers I met up with at the Library in the Melrose. Such a classic bar…intimate, old school, nice appetizer menu, and no matter who mans the bar, I know I'll get a perfectly shaken martini. Originally Posted by TinMan
Exactly! I love that place for all the right reasons...