Kinky Little Nikki

• ii10
  • 02-07-2016, 12:49 AM
I had a pre- scheduled appt with her in November, I had seen her b4 and she was great. I was in contact with her up until a half hour of the appt. Then radio silence, until 12 hours later, but she couldn't see me the next day? If she shows up she is great, but no guarantees!
Something must have happened.
Lady has a sterling reputation.
NO ONE In Jackson has anything to worry about! I will be there with Bells On!! I can't wait to play with you fine gents!!

Kisses!
I know them boys in Louisiana trip all over themselves when u come to town... Lollipop Princess... how cute! Location is key in Jackson and avoid those newbies who claim to work at car lots... they have a deal where they allow LE to use their vehicles and verify their employment. I avoid newbies there. Let the local girls screen em... they know the market and tactics. Kansas City will take ur car and anywhere u have a rental can get ya felony tacked on so if that's ur method for travel, park off property during if u see a newbie. I look forward to the stories the guys tell... have fun. U r definitely "top shelf" entertainment. Stay safe Honey Pie. "Toys for tits"... u crack me up 8)

*ps: yes Gina is aware... no worries there.