Sorry Hattiesburg....

Hey Guys,
I apologize for not getting to make it today. I know I didn't give enough notice,but I got asked so thought I would take a chance and try.
I did get a couple of responses and hope the next time I make it to MS that I can plan a trip for sure then.
If you Hattiesburg gents would like to make the drive I will be up the road in Jackson tomorrow and Friday.

Kisses,
Nikki
Safe travels miss sexy!!! Go get them Mississippi boys!!
Thank you Miss Rain!! Stay safe and have fun on your travels!!

Kisses~
One day I hope a few of us can get together on a cruise ship, get drunk, throw our bikinis over board and run around like nekkid banchie gals giving titty and kitty shots to low flying air planes and fisherman... giggles. HELL YEAH! We can have Vic and Rez bring video cameras and take turns in our "best parts", Biomed is the Captain who wears donuts on his penis to keep us fed and life savers in his nipples (gotta have life savers on a boat so let's put em on the Captain). Leah has that whip... cream that is... and only the imagination could run wild thinking about what the Lollipop Princess would be doing but that's a fun thought and I bet we'd be wrestling for some donuts... rarrrarrar...

"ALL ABOARD"

Yeah... this is me sober... but I'm an instant lesbian... just add alcohol. REALLY... use to have the t shirt.