Hell I'll take pictures of these hot LADIES for FREE sign up threAD!

This thread will accomplish TWO things. One we shall see if we have hobbyists that are willing to take pictures of all the BEAutiful ladies in this area for free and we shall make it a poll to let the ladies know if PHOTO SHOPPED pictures are preferred by the hobbyists!

The only rule is you need to have your own camera and be willing to take the pictures for free. If so post away guys.

LOL. I just sent you a PM.

I have been taking them for free also. I am in the KC Metro area and if you are interested, please let me know. I will do indoor or outdoor shoots. The pictures are yours to do with what you want and I don't put watermarks on them to advertise. I have 2 shoots coming up next week already.

I have been taking them for free also. I am in the KC Metro area and if you are interested, please let me know. I will do indoor or outdoor shoots. The pictures are yours to do with what you want and I don't put watermarks on them to advertise. I have 2 shoots coming up next week already. Originally Posted by skbinks
That's what I'm talking about!

Put a couple of pictures if you like to show off your work to the ladies!

In case anyone is interested...

PICTURES
Tool Bar: Find Paper Clip click
Then click BROUSE
Find Picture On Your Computer
Click on picture and then OPEN
Click Up Load
Close Window and its attached!

NOTE: You need to at least have a letter or smiley in the body of the post!

or

You can go to "ImageCoast" get a free account and post that way using the "Insert Image" icon on the tool bar!

http://imagecoast.com/
That's what I'm talking about!

Put a couple of pictures if you like to show off your work to the ladies! Originally Posted by Still Looking
I've asked for permission and will once I do. Maybe in the future I should get permission in advance.

I have been taking them for free also. I am in the KC Metro area and if you are interested, please let me know. I will do indoor or outdoor shoots. The pictures are yours to do with what you want and I don't put watermarks on them to advertise. I have 2 shoots coming up next week already. Originally Posted by skbinks
I have a really neet digital camera -

on my iPhone

JR
I have a really neet digital camera -

on my iPhone

JR Originally Posted by JRLawrence
The grand wizard I mean it doesn't getany better than that!
I'm game . Specialize in available light location shoots. Can give you a CD of the pics after editing. I Don't do heavy photoshopping but I do some cropping and balance correction. ( yes that's a grape Jelly Bikini :-)

Hopefully my portfolio will be getting bigger very soon.

She will be updating her profile pictures with new ones very soon.
The photos in the dance studio are very elegant and sexy!! B&W Photos always look too.
I'm on my iPad so don't have them here, but I've shot lots of gals for fun including Destiny, Tiff, Aspen, Sinful Amy and Ari, among others. I only use PS to remove tats and adjust lighting.
I'm game . Specialize in available light location shoots. Can give you a CD of the pics after editing. I Don't do heavy photoshopping but I do some cropping and balance correction. ( yes that's a grape Jelly Bikini :-)

Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet

Very nice pictures! I'd go in after seeing those!
The photos in the dance studio are very elegant and sexy!! B&W Photos always look too. Originally Posted by Gemma34
Pssssst ladies take a look at the poll results. Interesting don't you think?

KS / MO some of the hottest ladies as a group all in one area with so many helpful gentleman. Ladies some of these guys sound semi pro or pro even. If its time to update your show case pictures give these guys a try.
I use Photoshop in almost every single image I give out to my clients. Although I specialize in fashion and fine art photography, so it's kind of a necessity.

Oh, and I will shoot for free, but I'm pretty picky about who I'll work with in that case. It's gotta be someone that's also willing to collaborate with me on some of my upcoming personal projects as well as someone who will fit one of the themes I'm going to be shooting. If anyone's interested though, contact me and I'll send a link to my portfolio/website.