How do you feel about assistants or Bookers?

As I get older(I'm ancient in hooker years...30 something) I find I just want to bone who I wanna bone when I wanna bone, and not for the money anymore. I want to see a few select clients a month that are decent looking, in relatively decent shape that are cleanly, intelligent and fun in the sack!! I don't enjoy the drama, back and forths with time wasters or dudes that see me as the next warm orifice to dip their wick in! That being said, is it a turn off or somehow impersonal to have a booker?

Best,

Nikki
I'm trying to find the link between your opening statement of desire and the issue of a booker/agent. If you are talking about slimming down your clientele, pun intended, do you need a booker? Or are you thinking of becoming one and using your experience for the benefit of some of the ladies who just can't handle that end of the business very well? There are many who could use assistance of someone with experience and I suspect there is good money to be had if you didn't overcharge for the service. You would know more about that than me of course, but the client in a business relationship needs to feel they aren't overpaying for a service to maintain a happy, productive and profitable environment for all concerned.

If you become a booker/agent, do you carry forward your dislike for certain hobbyists? Do we get a chance to start over with any of your clients? How would those who find ourselves in the situation know if you are involved and that is why we can't get into the schedule of a lady we find interesting?

I'm only asking as it applies to me, of course.
Oh no. No way would I want to book for anyone at this time in my life. I just don't really want to waste time on the boards or doing much of the back and forthing that consumed a lot of my time previously. I am toying with the idea of getting an assistant, so I can just focus on the fun part of the hobby!
As I get older(I'm ancient in hooker years...30 something) I find I just want to bone who I wanna bone when I wanna bone, and not for the money anymore. I want to see a few select clients a month that are decent looking, in relatively decent shape that are cleanly, intelligent and fun in the sack!! I don't enjoy the drama, back and forths with time wasters or dudes that see me as the next warm orifice to dip their wick in! That being said, is it a turn off or somehow impersonal to have a booker?

Best,

Nikki Originally Posted by The Infamous One
If you started booking for other girls, I would def use that service because of your good rep. Plus I feel like it would be easier to book through you because you know the biz so well. A+ would recommend.
Damn! Maybe I should hang up my hooker heels and trade them in for a fedora! Thanks!
if you are looking to get boned once or twice a month with a good looking, in shape and well hung man( an not about the $$). Here I am! (-;

I do prefer weekends as that way I can be more relaxed and focus on your pleasure as well as mine!
  • Loxly
  • 10-03-2016, 05:17 PM
If all parties are doing their job in a timely fashion then I have no problem with a "middle-person". It's when an "agent" slows things down with bad response time or last minute demands that I throw in the towel.

Since I book in advance it especially pisses me off. And "common courtesy" seems to be going to hell around here lately.
I concur with Loxly's comments. A booker/agent isn't a negative unless they get in the way. If you choose wisely it should work out fine for you.
if you are looking to get boned once or twice a month with a good looking, in shape and well hung man( an not about the $$). Here I am! (-;

I do prefer weekends as that way I can be more relaxed and focus on your pleasure as well as mine! Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
If I'm correct she is one of these providers who says it's not for the money but will Still charge you lol.

If I am reading it wrong and it is actually a mutually beneficial hookup between two non paying consenting adults then you'd better jump on it fast before rent comes due.
Lol. Of course it's for the money and my fetish for strange! What I should have said and meant is that I don't have to depend on the money anymore. It's a bonus, therefore I can enjoy myself more!

Cheers
Lol. Of course it's for the money and my fetish for strange! What I should have said and meant is that I don't have to depend on the money anymore. It's a bonus, therefore I can enjoy myself more!

Cheers Originally Posted by The Infamous One

Love the sig. line. In sales they call this "The Take Away".

"I don't need the money and am only seeing those Qualified clients that I'm attracted to and approve".

Convincing dummies that you are more selective than other hookers appeals to the egos of those more gullible paying customers who feel some ridiculous need to prove themselves worthy of a prostitutes time.

"If you are lucky I will let you give me your cash but you'll have to prove to me why I should accept it".

Truth be told this sales technique is just as effective today as it was 30 years ago no matter what you're selling. It actually works very well on the easily manipulated, validation starved and not so bright customers.

It's generally the number one go-to secret weapon used when the membership or product doesn't sell itself.
It often backfires with sales savvy customers who chuckle and either turn it around on you or move on.

Instead of selling yourself you create a dynamic whereby the more clueless customer does the work for you.

You just sit back after the pitch, let him talk himself into buying, collect the money and reward him with a "Congratulations you are now a special member of the elite Infamous One fan club".

Ching Ching Ching $$$
Well said and analyzed.

I can't blame a girl for trying.

Love the sig. line. In sales they call this "The Take Away".

"I don't need the money and am only seeing those Qualified clients that I'm attracted to and approve".

Convincing dummies that you are more selective than other hookers appeals to the egos of those more gullible paying customers who feel some ridiculous need to prove themselves worthy of a prostitutes time.

"If you are lucky I will let you give me your cash but you'll have to prove to me why I should accept it".

Truth be told this sales technique is just as effective today as it was 30 years ago no matter what you're selling. It actually works very well on the easily manipulated, validation starved and not so bright customers.

It's generally the number one go-to secret weapon used when the membership or product doesn't sell itself.
It often backfires with sales savvy customers who chuckle and either turn it around on you or move on.

Instead of selling yourself you create a dynamic whereby the more clueless customer does the work for you.

You just sit back after the pitch, let him talk himself into buying, collect the money and reward him with a "Congratulations you are now a special member of the elite Infamous One fan club".

Ching Ching Ching $$$
.. Originally Posted by Lightesttouch
I personally would see a lady more with personal messages whether it be text, pm etc (not a lot..like day of a session or maybe day before a few short ones). I find it more personal and Erotic while it builds up the next session. Assistants can be beneficial and efficient, have used a few. If I'm to be a regular though, it's gotta be the real deal as I find it part of the gfe. But that is just me. Don't mind using them. I just don't get as turned on talking to someone else. One of the reasons I don't use agencies.
I personally would see a lady more with personal messages whether it be text, pm etc (not a lot..like day of a session or maybe day before a few short ones). I find it more personal and Erotic while it builds up the next session. Assistants can be beneficial and efficient, have used a few. If I'm to be a regular though, it's gotta be the real deal as I find it part of the gfe. But that is just me. Don't mind using them. I just don't get as turned on talking to someone else. One of the reasons I don't use agencies. Originally Posted by RogueOne
I agree. The IOP starts with the (BS of course) impression that the gal actually wants to converse with you. Just a bit of flirtatious banter directly with provider can add a lot to how well a session is perceived.
I will not waste my time trying to schedule with a provider if she's using an assistant or Booker. When I need to find out if a provide is ok with CIM, Facial or Greek, I don't trust an assistant or Booker to tell me the truth. I've had a couple of them lie to me or not tell the provider what I was looking for.