Got social at the social !!

Hands down !! Austin brings the best!! Great food. Amazing people and just down right AWESOME !! Thank you all for the BEST social I have attended. State to state but Austin rocks the house ! Ready for the next ,let me know when .
And you bring such hotness to the show, thank you!

IB
I do love me some Julia Roberts.
Not to mention the great "Sharon Stone" basic instinct moment

IB
  • quzi
  • 10-06-2016, 08:45 PM
love the new rack Viv!
I had a amazing time love all the ladies like my party gifts 😂 wink wink
I had a great time as well!
I'm so glad that Honey Devine, Jennatx, and I were able to attend. Great food, great people, and just an all around great vibe. It's always nice to meet providers and gentlemen in person. Highlight of the night was I I finally got to meet the one and only Temptation Tammie. New friends made!! Can't wait for the next party!! Xoxoxoxoxo
Had an amazing time! I want to say thank you to the ladies and gentlemen who came, as always everyone is so welcoming!
  • ztonk
  • 10-07-2016, 04:47 PM
I want to say thank you to the ladies and gentlemen who came, as always everyone is so welcoming! Originally Posted by Dorothea
And thank you for bringing those yummy little cheesecake treats!

z
Thanks for the compliment guys
I had a great time and look forward to the next party. It was nice to finally meet some people in the hobby!
Omg.
Fucking hot ladies!

Pretty sure it goes without saying but I had a fanfuckingtastic time!
A pleasure meeting new beautiful women and reacquainting with friends

I don't always socialize but when I do Z knows how to bring the fun

Thank you for having me
Thank you Z for hosting these events. Just when you think they can't get any better each one is better than the last! I appreciate the demo time and all the sexy eye candy and generous men on site.