Guys asking for 'Specials'

Yes this is a rant...

I don't get asked this often (thank fuck!), but when I do a part of me just laughs and the other half just wants to punch you in the fucking face...

Example...

"Hi, I'd love to see you for 90 minutes."

"Okay, I am available at .....time"

"Well do you have a 90 minute special?"

...Does it look like I have a fucking 90 minute special?!? Do you think you're special?,(Probably, but I don't)...Do you see a 90 minute special on my website?!?...No...You don't...So what makes you think I should give you a fucking 90 minute special when someone else will pay full price!??...I wouldn't, so fuck off you cheap wanker, if you can't afford my prices then move on to someone you can. Don't take this piss!

...Okay, rant over...
"[QUOTE=Valerie;1051905184]Yes this is a rant...

I don't get asked this often (thank fuck!), but when I do a part of me just laughs and the other half just wants to punch you in the fucking face...

Example...

So what makes you think I should give you a fucking 90 minute special when someone else will pay full price! I wouldn't, so fuck off you cheap wanker, if you can't afford my prices then move on to someone you can."

Wow. While I understand your frustration - and do so on a daily basis - I also know (from experience) Karma is a bitch and yes, it's true: What comes around, well, goes around.

With that being said - Go Saints!
What does karma have to do with what I posted?

My bottom line was I have my rate, if you can't pay it then move on and don't ask for handouts. I'm not a charity case.

Some of you who don't know my personality may take this more harsh than it really is...Try not to be offended..
To make matters worse, some guys who pay certain rates are then criticized. I thinck its anything over Sixty bucks in some cases and two hundred in others. It changes from DAYUM that chick is hot to "Have you lost your mind!" "Your the fucking reasons chicks charge so much!".

That's why I always pay in coupons or post toasties
box tops SL.
What does karma have to do with what I posted?

My bottom line was I have my rate, if you can't pay it then move on and don't ask for handouts. I'm not a charity case.

Some of you who don't know my personality may take this more harsh than it really is...Try not to be offended.. Originally Posted by Valerie
No offense taken and my comment about karma revolved around me not knowing your personality. . .and in no way did I mean to imply a) you should negotiate your rates a/o b) you should accept offers from charity cases.

IMO. . .there are cheapskates, but then there are also ppl w/o the means to achieve their goal but as the saying goes, "It doesn't hurt to ask". Again, I have no history and with that being said, I should not have stuck my nose in the honey pot.

Enjoy the upcoming weekend.

ps - unless you're on the Gulfcoast, someone is using your pic(s) in Biloxi, Ms.
[QUOTE=Still Looking;1051905239]To make matters worse, some guys who pay certain rates are then criticized. I thinck its anything over Sixty bucks in some cases and two hundred in others. It changes from DAYUM that chick is hot to "Have you lost your mind!" "Your the fucking reasons chicks charge so much!".

@StillLooking: Your use of quotes makes it extremely difficult to discern who/what you are referring to in your above post.
That's why I always pay in coupons or post toasties
box tops SL. Originally Posted by bojulay

Well thats just.... "good karma" B. I mean what chick can't use a 20% off coupon to "Douche & Dildos".
Valerie.... Do you have a mod special?
Yes this is a rant
Example...

"Hi, I'd love to see you for 90 minutes."

"Okay, I am available at .....time"

"Well do you have a 90 minute special?"

...So what makes you think I should give you a fucking 90 minute special when someone else will pay full price!??...I wouldn't, so fuck off you cheap wanker, if you can't afford my prices then move on to someone you can. Don't take this piss!

...Okay, rant over... Originally Posted by Valerie
Okay, okay.... I get it!! - Geeeeez - I heard you the first time!! Did you have to post it on the open forum??....Didn't I apologize enough?!?! I told you..... I was ......ummmm......errrrrr.... role playing - that's it!! - role playing!?!

You're so sexy when you're angry....
[QUOTE=Gentleman10;1051905246]
@StillLooking: Your use of quotes makes it extremely difficult to discern who/what you are referring to in your above post. Originally Posted by Still Looking
THE OP!
What a cunt :-D
What a cunt :-D Originally Posted by oilman12
Your use of quotes makes it extremely difficult to discern who/what you are referring to in your above post.
Maybe its because so many girls run specials, its plastered on every ad board so they might not even consider how offensive it sounds and Im sure some girls don't mind, Ive only been asked once and I just politely said,"I am not the girl for you, try BP
You might tell them to check your profile for specials ..
Current Specials THIS PROVIDER IS NOT OFFERING ANY CURRENT SPECIALS.lol
Hope your feel better sexy lady

So, do you have specials for appointments under 30 minutes?