Would you wear the ScroGuard?

I'm always looking to support the advertisers that allow this site to remain free...but I have to draw the line at the ScroGuard.
https://scroguard.com/
Do yourself a favor, and check out the 'infomercial' on the How it Works link. The motherfucker washes his ScroGuard in his kitchen sink.
They only go up to a 48" waist? Why none in BSer's size?

I also noticed that while his crotch is wrapped like a lunch sandwich he was eagerly DFKing that cyber ho...no face condom
NO

want to bet soon it will be useless to say to some providers in the heat of the moment
"lick my balls ______ (pick your own fill in the blank, bitch works just fine for my utr atf, others not so much)Yet I seem to like how one calls me fucking asshole before she does it anyways. To quote "fucking spoiled brat asshole", then I remind her she was one of the ones that made me a spoiled brat. mmmmm if I get to the point of when she says "I'm not your ATF(by her name)you fucking asshole", I would almost have a open ROS here LOL
Even computer-generated hobbyists have their own set of beliefs on what is safe.

I also noticed that while his crotch is wrapped like a lunch sandwich he was eagerly DFKing that cyber ho...no face condom Originally Posted by amishgangster
If they rebrand as the "Ebola Guard," they'll make a fortune.
I had to watch that ad a couple times just to be sure I was seeing what I thought I was.

Next comes this
  • Zeman
  • 10-05-2014, 08:15 AM
I think a roll of Saran wrap would be cheaper and more fun. Plus you don't have to wash it.
  • BSer
  • 10-05-2014, 12:07 PM
Most hookers are down for bb, why would you need this thing

Go fuck yourself AG, go have another heart attack
1. Put on Scroguard
2. Put on condom
3. Watch frightened girl leave
4. Masturbate