Weight Question????

Im active with the hobby here not so much on posting. I do have a question for the providers. Im going to AZ for the holidays. I would like to meet up with providers there. Not my question, have done that already. this site rocks in every city... But, I would like to hook up my buddy too. the problem is he is a very large man (maybe 5-8 320 big).. I want to know if a mans physical size is something that needs to be discussed prior to meeting?
I've seen (and heard of) waaaaayyy heavier, bigger clients than your friend. Tell him to shower beforehand...makes a big difference...
Thank you I was hoping for some feed back on this
He should probably disclose that he's a bigger man. Most ladies don't have a problem with it, but some do. Easier to be proactive and quickly weed out the ones that would have an issue.
Not all of us can have the body that is H & W proportionate. However I think it is
very considerate if the party is more than 50 lbs. overweight that he disclose it to the provider. That way there are no embarrassing moments for either party.
Im active with the hobby here not so much on posting. I do have a question for the providers. Im going to AZ for the holidays. I would like to meet up with providers there. Not my question, have done that already. this site rocks in every city... But, I would like to hook up my buddy too. the problem is he is a very large man (maybe 5-8 320 big).. I want to know if a mans physical size is something that needs to be discussed prior to meeting? Originally Posted by nothingbuttfun69

Why are you pimping for your friend?
  • EZ.
  • 11-20-2014, 05:53 PM
One of my good friends from the ASPD days was huge and it never stopped him. I saw him when I first came back and didn't recognize him. He is half the size.

I think it is more difficult being old than over weight. I always tell them and often never get a response.
I think it's a valid concern. Telling the provider up front will reduce the chances of a bad session.
  • Aoi
  • 11-20-2014, 06:23 PM
Tell him to spend a year in the gym first. Not go to..IN.
I was actually about 20 pounds heavier than that when I started in the hobby (and about the same height). I listed the fact that I was heavy on my p411 profile so girls could see if they wanted, but it has never been an issue for me. In fact, I think I've had pretty good chemistry with all but 2-3 of the providers I've seen. Just make sure your friend is clean and doesn't act like a jerk and he should be fine.

The gym is also not a terrible idea. I'm really looking forward to the day I can remove that note from my p411 profile.
He should probably disclose that he's a bigger man. Most ladies don't have a problem with it, but some do. Easier to be proactive and quickly weed out the ones that would have an issue. Originally Posted by GracePreston
ditto---personally I luv a chubby guy!
is it true obese guys dicks are shorter...or is it an optical allusion...Im thin btw but white... i would tell if the guy is really fat...i mean does his belly hang over the little guy..hell now days most people are golden arches fat...scoot
  • BLM69
  • 11-21-2014, 12:26 AM
It's a optical illusion lol
Yes he should. That way he can weed out the ladies who do not want to see a guy that over weight. Great question and I hope you two have fun!
Using P411 as a model, I say he should disclose it.

"Are you more than 50 pounds overweight?" is one of only a handful of questions that P411 thinks important enough to display answers for on a hobbyist's profile.

Some of the others are:
"Are you circumcised?"
"Do you have any skin conditions?"

There's really no upside to keeping the information to himself. It's either not going to matter, or it's going to be a problem, so go ahead and disclose it upfront.